Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP asking for positive feedback on AW I don't want to write  (Read 1837 times)

Offline EasyRider21

I recently had a punt with an SP who is fairly well reviewed here. The consensus about her is that she used to be attractive but let herself go way too much over the years. Despite this, I gave it a try to make up my own mind but sadly she probably gained even more weight than what was reported in her latest review.

I didn't find her attractive at all but she did deliver on all advertised services and had good attitude throughout the punt. At the end she asked me to leave positive feedback on AW for her which I really didn't want to do since I didn't enjoy the booking.

In these situations I usually move on without doing anything (i.e. don't want to trash her with a poor/neutral review on AW/UKP but won't sing her praises either). However, this time she chased me on AW to provide good feedback. I'm not surprised that she needs it.

My only fear is that if I ignore her she will leave negative feedback on me out of spite. To this end, I'd like to request information and a bit of advice.

• Can I challange negative feedback left on me by an SP with an AW admin? The SP is AW's paying customer and I'm just a free user so I have a bad feeling about how this would go.
  • I was thinking about writing the SP that I didn't enjoy my time and that I won't comply with her request but this might be counterproductive. At least I'll have some evidence to show the AW admin if challenging the feedback is possible.
  • I will not give her a fake positive feedback even if everyone knows that AW reviews are rubbish. I honestly don't want to lend an SP a hand in ripping off new/naive punters in the future.

What would you do?

P.S.: Sorry if this has been discussed already in another thread. Tried to search for it but couldn't find anything.
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
It’s a difficult one.  Part of me says that if she provided expected services and had a good attitude then a positive shouldn’t be out of the question (assuming she isn’t using unrepresentative pics etc) - although I haven’t had a punt in ages one of my reviews here might describe a similar situation - I didn’t find the girl attractive and had a rubbish time but it wouldn’t have been fair to blame her for that, she hadn’t misrepresented herself to me at all and she tried so hard during the meeting.  So it was a positive both on here and AW as far as I was concerned.  In that case I took a chance I’d find her attractive enough and in reality I didn’t.

If in your case the girl has misrepresented herself then that would be different and worth commenting on.  But I think that if you’re considering giving her a neutral or negative then you should keep the reasons for that totally factual (your post just says you didn’t really enjoy yourself).  It’s possible she simply won’t respond as long as you aren’t being subjective or saying anything rude. 

Other things I’d think about are - do you have any issues with your existing AW feedback record?  If you have a fair bit and it’s 100% positive right now, a negative (particularly if it appears spiteful) can be explained to anyone reasonable.  Can you see if she has other negative feedback and has she given damaging feedback in return to others?  Are you worried about any wider consequences than AW feedback (ie was it outcall to your place, no punting phone etc etc)?  Whatever it is, safety first.

Another (sneaky) option is that I think you have 3 months to leave feedback.  Either try to get her to leave her feedback first, then say what you like, or wait until the last day before it expires and then leave the feedback.  Probably not ideal to have it hanging over you (it’s obviously on your mind so better to sort it one way or the other), but it’s an option.  Also useful to know that the threat of her leaving bad feedback expires at the same time (although she may be able to respond to your feedback for longer, I don’t know)

Or you could always block communication with her and just don’t leave any feedback (but don’t delete the booking request yet so you can at least respond if she leaves bad feedback).  But I understand you want to help people out by leaving your honest feedback so probably not what you want - but it’s a practical option.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Do not leave positive feedback if you dont think it is valid. You can just leave neutral or if you really want to negative, if you feel it was that bad. By the sounds of what you have written above it sounds like a neutral would be valid.

Do not worry if she leaves you negative feedback... you can comment against it. Also one or two negative reviews on AW isn't that bad, although anyone would rather not have them. But this does go to show how AW feedback cannot be 100% trusted.

Finally you can leave a review of her here. If your AW profile and UKP profile names are different she would never know it was you if you wrote it in a clever way.

Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 02:25:06 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Mr Sinister

Imo just ignore her completely, even if she tries to leave a neg on you why care so much?

Offline markballoon

Thats why women on AW have mostly positives as the men are scared to leave a neg because they think they will then get one.  The reviews on here carry much more weight for me.

Offline contentguy

OP - your dilemma is part of the reason that AW feedback is not reliable.

It was covered here recently: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367284.0

I'd suggest you review her honestly here and do what you will on AW as it's all nonsense anyways.

Offline Private Member

I think most of us know not to read too much into AW feedback - This forum is much better.
I'd say it's very much 'buyer beware' for anyone who relies totally on AW feedback only to decide on meets.

Whatever you decide to do on AW, I'd suggest an honest review on here - even if it's a low positive or a neutral - with caveats.

As others have pointed out - if she delivered on service she has met her side of the contract - although if she 'upsold' herself on age or appearance you'd be entitled to downgrade any positive. At the end of the day, it's up to you to decide if the meeting was a positive, neutral or a negative. 

Offline EasyRider21

It’s a difficult one.  Part of me says that if she provided expected services and had a good attitude then a positive shouldn’t be out of the question (assuming she isn’t using unrepresentative pics etc) - although I haven’t had a punt in ages one of my reviews here might describe a similar situation - I didn’t find the girl attractive and had a rubbish time but it wouldn’t have been fair to blame her for that, she hadn’t misrepresented herself to me at all and she tried so hard during the meeting.  So it was a positive both on here and AW as far as I was concerned.  In that case I took a chance I’d find her attractive enough and in reality I didn’t.

If in your case the girl has misrepresented herself then that would be different and worth commenting on.  But I think that if you’re considering giving her a neutral or negative then you should keep the reasons for that totally factual (your post just says you didn’t really enjoy yourself).  It’s possible she simply won’t respond as long as you aren’t being subjective or saying anything rude. 

Other things I’d think about are - do you have any issues with your existing AW feedback record?  If you have a fair bit and it’s 100% positive right now, a negative (particularly if it appears spiteful) can be explained to anyone reasonable.  Can you see if she has other negative feedback and has she given damaging feedback in return to others?  Are you worried about any wider consequences than AW feedback (ie was it outcall to your place, no punting phone etc etc)?  Whatever it is, safety first.

Another (sneaky) option is that I think you have 3 months to leave feedback.  Either try to get her to leave her feedback first, then say what you like, or wait until the last day before it expires and then leave the feedback.  Probably not ideal to have it hanging over you (it’s obviously on your mind so better to sort it one way or the other), but it’s an option.  Also useful to know that the threat of her leaving bad feedback expires at the same time (although she may be able to respond to your feedback for longer, I don’t know)

Or you could always block communication with her and just don’t leave any feedback (but don’t delete the booking request yet so you can at least respond if she leaves bad feedback).  But I understand you want to help people out by leaving your honest feedback so probably not what you want - but it’s a practical option.

To answer the points you raised:

• The pictures on AW are of her but are outdated to the point that they aren't really representative at all. She used to be a size 10, pics/AW advertise a size 12 and today she is definitely at least a size 16 or even 18. Lockdown didn't do her any favors and she seems to have given up on losing weight. I don't like obese women and a size 12 is about the biggest I'm willing to consider. On the pics it looked like she was carrying the extra pounds rather well but I turned out to be wrong.
  • There was also another minor thing that resulted in a somewhat awkward situation. In itself not a biggie but it did leave me feeling a bit uneasy.
  • I'm trying to build a decent AW profile because quite a few good SPs look at it these days. I have a 100% positive track record but it's only in the low-mid single digits. I tried to increase it but SPs sometimes can't be bothered leaving good feedback on you. There was an instance I gave an SP a positive and then she never reciprocated (she really doesn't need it)...
  • She has 100+ positive feedback without any negatives which I find rather misleading. Just goes to show how little you can trust AW.
  • It was an incall and I'm not worried being outed as a punter. I'm not married or in a relationship and I doubt my boss at work would care if he ever found out I have this hobby (many people do after all and it's not illegal). I even speak about it to some close friends I have.
  • There is still quite some time left until feedback window closes.

I'm inclined to ignore her and just wait and see what happens. I doubt she would write a negative without chasing me again. It's just annoying having to wait for months before I can know for certain. 

Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

OP - your dilemma is part of the reason that AW feedback is not reliable.

It was covered here recently: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367284.0

I'd suggest you review her honestly here and do what you will on AW as it's all nonsense anyways.
Isn't there a way you can just leave a positive comment about her attitude and omit everything else?
It's not like you're lying.
I always only leave one sentence anyway.

Offline Private Member

Isn't there a way you can just leave a positive comment about her attitude and omit everything else?
It's not like you're lying.
I always only leave one sentence anyway.

Good point - Why not say 'delivered on all advertised services and had good attitude throughout' ? - Words taken from the original post. Let others read between the lines

Offline jamiekinkxxx

To answer the points you raised:

• The pictures on AW are of her but are outdated to the point that they aren't really representative at all. She used to be a size 10, pics/AW advertise a size 12 and today she is definitely at least a size 16 or even 18. Lockdown didn't do her any favors and she seems to have given up on losing weight. I don't like obese women and a size 12 is about the biggest I'm willing to consider. On the pics it looked like she was carrying the extra pounds rather well but I turned out to be wrong.
  • There was also another minor thing that resulted in a somewhat awkward situation. In itself not a biggie but it did leave me feeling a bit uneasy.
  • I'm trying to build a decent AW profile because quite a few good SPs look at it these days. I have a 100% positive track record but it's only in the low-mid single digits. I tried to increase it but SPs sometimes can't be bothered leaving good feedback on you. There was an instance I gave an SP a positive and then she never reciprocated (she really doesn't need it)...
  • She has 100+ positive feedback without any negatives which I find rather misleading. Just goes to show how little you can trust AW.
  • It was an incall and I'm not worried being outed as a punter. I'm not married or in a relationship and I doubt my boss at work would care if he ever found out I have this hobby (many people do after all and it's not illegal). I even speak about it to some close friends I have.
  • There is still quite some time left until feedback window closes.

I'm inclined to ignore her and just wait and see what happens. I doubt she would write a negative without chasing me again. It's just annoying having to wait for months before I can know for certain.

Am I missing something? I can't tell who she is, but you can it seems, do tell! :-)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 03:30:46 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Fuzzyduck

What would you do?

You're overthinking it, mate. Personally, I would just ignore her requests for feedback and just leave a review here. Why do you feel compelled to do anything for her? I don't tend to leave AW feedback anyway but might do if she asks (e.g. to get her own rating up) AND I've had a good time. I've only ever posted positive feedback on AW. For neutral or poor experiences, I don't bother, but I'll do a review on UKP.

Some points to bear in mind.
1. Getting into a squabble with a SP rarely leads to good outcomes. If it happens on AW, then it might impact your ability to secure bookings with other SPs
2. Because you've left this post, you might want to think about when you review. If she sees your review, she might also see this post which probably identifies you to her. Even if you've ghosted her on AW, she might go there anyway and trash you a bit.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Am I missing something? I can't tell who she is, but you can it seems, do tell! :-)

The post you quoted was from the OP answering my lengthy reply - that’s how he knows who it is!

Offline Newtothisstuff

You have a few options. You could leave a positive but only stating that she had a good attitude. Or, you could ignore her and hope she gives up. The other option is to contact AW and complain that she's pressuring you to leave a positive review.  But, that assumes that AW give a flying crap about it. Based on so many different reports, AW only seem to care if there's money in it for them. If not, you'll just get ignored.
I'd ignore her.  She'll have to give up eventually. If she does keep on pestering you, then threaten to leave a negative for harassment on AW and other punting sites unless she leaves you alone. I assume that you have screen prints you could use to back up what you say?

Offline Cheltclient

Might get shot down but I never leave negative feedback on AW. I sometimes don’t leave feedback at all and do not always send a booking request (as not all punts are arranged via AW message). But I had a profile years ago. Left a neutral for a Hungarian and she left venomous feedback in response. Then I had arranged a threesome with two SP’s. Their comms were atrocious. They ignored multiple emails in the lead up, where I had confirmed over days that as I was an hour away, I needed to know where I was heading etc and they had also asked me to confirm. They had the booking request. No answer so assumed it was off. 15 mins before the booking they message providing the address. I responded to explain it was a no go - both left awful feedback. Those three incidents caused issues after - as ultimately, who do you believe. For some girls I wanted to see, they refused.

That was a while ago and have a different profile and approach now. If I leave feedback, it’s positive. I don’t really have a risk of misrepresentation as I do as much research as possible. If someone really screwed me over I prob would. But all bookings get reviewed honestly here. I could attract criticism as people who just read AW may be mislead but as others have said, can take Aw messages with a pinch of salt. Also, having recent positive AW feedback is a good thing for a punter. Why take the risk? Way I see it, if I’ve had a poor service, and I end to getting poor feedback in retaliation which may impact my ability to book someone else, I’m screwing myself over a bit. Put the negatives here. Wait a little time. Be careful with how your describe certain details so she doesn’t know who you are.

For the OP, I would either just ignore her. Or just give a middle of the road remark. ‘Nice girl. Good fun had. All services delivered’ - it’s not glowing but would do the trick

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 03:48:35 pm by Cheltclient »

Offline Stevelondon

I’m going with what Fuzzy says. Sounds sensible to me.

I think most sensible punters know the AW feedback is not to be taken too seriously.
Must admit. I’d be miffed if a SP was chasing me to leave good feedback. It goes without saying it’s not the done thing.

Offline EasyRider21

You have a few options. You could leave a positive but only stating that she had a good attitude. Or, you could ignore her and hope she gives up. The other option is to contact AW and complain that she's pressuring you to leave a positive review.  But, that assumes that AW give a flying crap about it. Based on so many different reports, AW only seem to care if there's money in it for them. If not, you'll just get ignored.
I'd ignore her.  She'll have to give up eventually. If she does keep on pestering you, then threaten to leave a negative for harassment on AW and other punting sites unless she leaves you alone. I assume that you have screen prints you could use to back up what you say?

I still have the email from AW and I'm happy to share it even here (although not sure if the SP reads UKP).

Some people seem to suggest leaving a positive review despite me not enjoying the punt. Let me be clear - I just don't work this way. I won't bend my opinion just because an SP asks me to. Sorry if this sounds too naive and cocky but I'm honestly sick of fake reviews - there are enough pimps and opportunistic punters (think about KT who got banned recently) endorsing SPs already, I don't intend to add to their numbers. 

There are many new/naive punters out there who still trust AW feedback. I know because I used to be one of them and I had to learn the hard way not to give them credit.

Offline EasyRider21

You're overthinking it, mate. Personally, I would just ignore her requests for feedback and just leave a review here. Why do you feel compelled to do anything for her? I don't tend to leave AW feedback anyway but might do if she asks (e.g. to get her own rating up) AND I've had a good time. I've only ever posted positive feedback on AW. For neutral or poor experiences, I don't bother, but I'll do a review on UKP.

Some points to bear in mind.
1. Getting into a squabble with a SP rarely leads to good outcomes. If it happens on AW, then it might impact your ability to secure bookings with other SPs
2. Because you've left this post, you might want to think about when you review. If she sees your review, she might also see this post which probably identifies you to her. Even if you've ghosted her on AW, she might go there anyway and trash you a bit.

Thanks, Fuzzy. Very good points, especially number 1 - much appreciated.

And you're right - overthinking is my specialty.  :D

I made the following decision:

1. I will ignore her request on AW.
2. If she trashes me on AW I will respond here (although have to think about how I'll do it, like you say in point 2).
3. If she doesn't do anything I'll leave things as is.

I take the point about the UKP review but trust me if I say that there isn't much I could add about her that's not already disclosed here. Even her gaining weight over the years has been mentioned more than once. It's really my fault for not listening to the reviews.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

The post you quoted was from the OP answering my lengthy reply - that’s how he knows who it is!

Duh! What a doof! My bad!  :D

Offline NelsonH

Back in the days before "credit scores" banks wrote a reference if you needed one.
They had a code to make it clear what they thought of a customer, without actually saying anything negative.

It went like this:
Undoubted - first class trusted customer
Should be good for your amount - probably won't go bust
Known at this bank - heavily in debt

So write something like "I have had sex with this woman"

Offline Cheltclient

I still have the email from AW and I'm happy to share it even here (although not sure if the SP reads UKP).

Some people seem to suggest leaving a positive review despite me not enjoying the punt. Let me be clear - I just don't work this way. I won't bend my opinion just because an SP asks me to. Sorry if this sounds too naive and cocky but I'm honestly sick of fake reviews - there are enough pimps and opportunistic punters (think about KT who got banned recently) endorsing SPs already, I don't intend to add to their numbers. 

There are many new/naive punters out there who still trust AW feedback. I know because I used to be one of them and I had to learn the hard way not to give them credit.

Then just don’t leave feedback or leave a negative/neutral. Not sure what the point of the question was then. She’ll either keep chasing you and you can block her. If she leaves you negative feedback out of spite, just respond on AW disputing it and then do what you like on here.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Back in the days before "credit scores" banks wrote a reference if you needed one.
They had a code to make it clear what they thought of a customer, without actually saying anything negative.

It went like this:
Undoubted - first class trusted customer
Should be good for your amount - probably won't go bust
Known at this bank - heavily in debt

So write something like "I have had sex with this woman"

I have always understood that the code for this was simply “Completed”

Offline EasyRider21

Then just don’t leave feedback or leave a negative/neutral. Not sure what the point of the question was then. She’ll either keep chasing you and you can block her. If she leaves you negative feedback out of spite, just respond on AW disputing it and then do what you like on here.

I had a gut feeling not leaving a review on AW is the way to go but wanted to see if others had a better way of dealing with it.

I still found this exchange useful because it confirmed I won't be able to contest a negative review by an SP with AW (as suspected) and your post also highlighted the importance of being careful when it comes to leaving negative feedback. 

Offline RandomGuy99

I've previously been told that the way to handle this is not to provide feedback positive or negative.

Offline Cheltclient

I had a gut feeling not leaving a review on AW is the way to go but wanted to see if others had a better way of dealing with it.

I still found this exchange useful because it confirmed I won't be able to contest a negative review by an SP with AW (as suspected) and your post also highlighted the importance of being careful when it comes to leaving negative feedback.

With your moral compass, I just wouldn’t leave any. Then if she gets pissed off and leaves you negative AW feedback, you can respond to it and disagree. If you do that, I’d recommend being very level headed and factual, rather than emotive. That way, she’ll prob look like the shitty one. Not much you can do about it if she takes that option but I wouldn’t worry about it.

My gut feeling is she’ll give up and you’ll be ok . If she’s that desperate for feedback, I suspect she’ll be doing the same to other clients.

Offline Joball87

Just write an honest and balanced review here.

Offline Southernbloke

Most experienced punters don’t trust AW feedback anyway just leave a one line positive comment, something like “ nice meet”

Offline JontyR

I may be being a bit naive here. But isn't this just a mexican stand off? If she puts bad feedback against you - you can put bad feedback against her?

And I don't think she would. I think that getting into a spat with a punter and leaving crappy comments against them isn't going to endear here to anyone.

Unless she has due cause to leave a shitty remark against you? It's not beyond the realms of possibility that if you have upset her - that she wants you to post something positive so that then she can lay into you!!

The great thing about reviewing here is that you can give your exact impressions. Even if its a negative, a studious punter will make his own mind up based on the reviews, if he likes a larger lass then he may be more tempted to do so on the basis of your review and not less.

Once I left a review on adultwork. I gave 4 10 out of 10s and one 9 out of 10. I got an email asking why I hadn't given straight 10s. I replied that I tended to consider a review that had all 10s as somewhat unreliable. I think i had marked the venue as a 9. It was then that I learned that SPs can shoose not to link specific reviews to their AW page (although it did appear in the review index). It was at this point I think I completely downgraded my consideration of AW feedback in decision making.

Offline PilotMan

I've previously been told that the way to handle this is not to provide feedback positive or negative.

I agree, just let it run until the time limit runs out and I'm sure nothing will happen.

Offline Hobbit

It's weird reading this today as I was thinking about something similar this morning. I recently saw a sugar babe that I have seen many times over the past couple of years and  I have always had a great time. Unfortunately, when I last saw her she had put on a little bit of weight and had become a size 12. I didn't find her as attractive as before but the service provided was just as good as always. Therefore, I am in two minds on whether to see her again. Perhaps if she charged less then perhaps I may but it is a bit of a quandary as I tend to prefer women that are toned. I don't mind the size so much but I prefer them to be toned and have no flabby bits.

I read an article a couple of years back saying that the average female size in the UK is now a size 12, and I'm sure after lockdown with people becoming entitled and lazy and working from home that statistic is probably more substantial now.

With regard to your situation, if you're not planning to see her again then I would suggest just ignore her and don't do anything. It is quite unprofessional for her to request a review from you and things like that are usually a red flag for me.

Offline Doc Holliday

I read an article a couple of years back saying that the average female size in the UK is now a size 12, and I'm sure after lockdown with people becoming entitled and lazy and working from home that statistic is probably more substantial now.

The average dress size in UK is size 16 and I think that predates lockdown.

Persoanlly performance has always been far more important than appearance.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 11:18:25 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

...the average female size in the UK is now a size 12...

What the Doc said. Average UK female is way bigger than a size 12!

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
I’d suggest writing a review here as it helps other punters.
If you have no intention of revisiting her you’ve nothing to loose.
If your not comfortable leaving aw feedback I’d sack it off, I wouldn’t worry to much as most reviews are fake and to please the SP’s as you’ve experienced.
I’ve reviewed 2 on aw and obviously a couple more than that here, as a sharing community that’s what we are about.
I’d never be pressured to write a positive, that would automatically make it a neutral imo. 

Offline pythondan

I get that you don't want to leave positive feedback when you feel it is not deserved and admire you for taking that stance.

I would be very surprised if she would leave you bad feedback if you don't follow her request to review her as you would obviously reciprocate it. Having negative feedback on AW is worse for girls than punters as punters will always read a girl's feedback but many girls who display phone numbers and arrange calls via call or text will not be able to view a punters feedback.

Any negatives on a girl's AW profile are a red flag so I don't think she will risk it.

Offline southcoastpunter

I get that you don't want to leave positive feedback when you feel it is not deserved

I get that too but i don't get why its become a big issue - what you said is fair feedback:
I didn't find her attractive at all but she did deliver on all advertised services and had good attitude throughout the punt.

why not put that with a neutral rating? or if you are still concerned why not message her and say "in all honesty, i cannot give you a positive rating. i thought xxxx was good but overall i just didn't enjoy our meeting. I am happy to give you a neutral and say ... (your above line).

FWIW - i have left 3 negative reviews on AW without any comebacks at all - i did try to also mention the positives as well as the negative (for example one of my negatives was " a good looking lady but she seem disinterested and hence i didn't enjoy it"

Offline scutty brown

If she wants a positive on AW give her one:  "Size 20 girl who tries hard and adequately fulfils advertised services"
Anyone reading that knows what they're getting

Offline whiskeygogo

Couldn't you just give the positive feedback that you give in your original post? like delivered all advertised services with a great attitude, that way its true, and by not commenting on their appearance, other people might be able to read between the lines anyway

Offline Bru1901

It isnt Amirah? The hot czech one?

Last time i seen ger she was a size 12 but ive seen her in size 6 size 8 size 10 and 12

I thought sge retired but we had many good meets

As for your aw predicament - ignore it. The auto leave feedbqck dissapears after a while
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 02:27:10 pm by Bru1901 »

Offline southcoastpunter

Couldn't you just give the positive feedback that you give in your original post? like delivered all advertised services with a great attitude, that way its true, and by not commenting on their appearance, other people might be able to read between the lines anyway

not having a go at you personally (because some others have said a similar thing) but don't you think that this approach makes AW feedback what is is today? - pretty useless.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What i don't understand is punters giving SPs fake positive feedback on AW after a dodgy booking just so they can get a positive in return.  :unknown:

If you can't be honest surely it would be better to say nothing rather than misleading others by saying a bad SP is good.   :unknown:

Offline Adoniron

Good point - Why not say 'delivered on all advertised services and had good attitude throughout' ? - Words taken from the original post. Let others read between the lines

Yes. Damn her with faint praise. Talk about what she provided not about your enjoyment of the meeting.

If she provided the agreed services at the agreed price its not really her fault if you didn't find her attractive, others might.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 07:58:11 pm by Adoniron »

Offline hairdownthere

Ive been quite lucky with punts from AW there have only been 2 that have been less than ideal, one being a dirty junkie, and the other living in an absolute shitehole of a place and I felt very unsafe, their reviews on AW where 100% positive, included field reports etc.  That sums up AW feedback, its mostly shite and cant be relied upon.

I put negs on both of them and never got a response to either.

Offline Cheltclient

What i don't understand is punters giving SPs fake positive feedback on AW after a dodgy booking just so they can get a positive in return.  :unknown:

If you can't be honest surely it would be better to say nothing rather than misleading others by saying a bad SP is good.   :unknown:

A completely fair criticism.

For my part, it was more don’t say anything negative (rather than giving her lots of praise in the review itself) to avoid having the negative retaliation against my AW profile. And selfishly, wanting some evidence of my own recent positive activity to help with other bookings.But with this thread, I think you’re right. In future I’ll probably just not leave any feedback.

Offline Hobbit

The average dress size in UK is size 16 and I think that predates lockdown.

Persoanlly performance has always been far more important than appearance.

Goodness. That's worse than I thought.  :scare:

I do agree with you that performance is more important than appearance. But the problem is that after you have cum and you then look at the woman laying next to you and you don't find her facially or physically attractive then you just want to up and leave and getting a full boner for around 2 then also becomes difficult. :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 01:21:07 pm by Hobbit »

Offline alabama1

Goodness. That's worse than I thought.  :scare:

I do agree with you that performance is more important than appearance. But the problem is that after you have cum and you then look at the woman laying next to you and you don't find her facially or physically attractive then you just want to up and leave and getting a full boner for around 2 then also becomes difficult. :unknown:
For me personally, it's the opposite. I would rather be in the company of a shit stunner, than a fantastic fatty.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 12:49:25 am by alabama1 »

Offline PilotMan

For me personally, it's the opposite. I would rather be in the company of a shit stunner, than a fantastic fatty.  :hi:
+1

Offline petermisc

I presume that the OP made contact through the AW message system?  For me, that is the last-resort method of contact - I prefer to contact direct by phone or SMS.  It saves all this kind of hassle.