Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sophia Thai - Denton  (Read 2070 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6905190) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online frankc

Sexy Sophia Thai - Denton

£70 - 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

So, with the distinct lack of any decent Thai's in the Manchester area recently, I've been entertaining myself with a couple regulars. I was about to ring LeahWilliamsx when I saw this advert pop up and thought I'd have sniff. Comms via text, all quick and easy and I was off within the hour.

The post code given was the usual place in Droylsden ....except it wasn't....turned out to be the same row just at the other end, right next to a Thai restaurant, at least I wouldn't be doing my back in getting under the shutters. After a bit of fucking about she opened the door.

First impressions were good, lovely looking with long dark hair, very small, around 5ft, nicely made up and very friendly, It wasn't the girl in the advert but she was very similar looking. Up to the clean and ridiculously hot bedroom and she's off...." OWO BJ extra, CIM extra, kiss extra, kiss fanny extra".....she was like a machine gun the way she rattled off the extras......after declining all the extras and passing on the B2B ...were off.

She discarded her robe to reveal a decent body, bolt ons weren't the best as you could see the scars under her tits, she also had a very big scar down her stomach, on the plus side her nipples were nice and long and she had that proper spinner look about her.

Service wise she was very poor, no eye contact, no interaction, she was constantly trying to close her legs and she just lay there looking to one side. After moving through a few positions I eventually duffed my load in mish, cleaned myself up and left.

It was a disappointing little P&D this, Its a shame as she's a decent looking girl with a proper little spinners body...she just put no effort in. I'm not sure if she'd have been different if we'd have warmed up with the B2B first,  :unknown: either way she's not one I'll be returning too anytime soon.

Offline Totheleft

Cheers for the review. Was just looking at this one. Won't bother now

Offline george r

sounds shit mate  :thumbsdown: pics look good but service doesn't match  :thumbsdown:

Online frankc

Cheers for the review. Was just looking at this one. Won't bother now

She told me she was working with another thai girl but  avoided telling me her name, maybe you'd have better luck with her
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 07:05:52 pm by frankc »

Online frankc

sounds shit mate  :thumbsdown: pics look good but service doesn't match  :thumbsdown:

That's punting for you mate, the good news is Rhianna Thai is back in Manchester next week, now she's a proper punt

Offline Captain caveman 69

Im missing my thai birds wtf is going on.

Online frankc

Im missing my thai birds wtf is going on.

A few are supposed to be back in March mate  :thumbsup:

A few are supposed to be back in March mate  :thumbsup:
lol i hope that pinkys coming back did i give her a good caveman mauling  :D

Online frankc

lol i hope that pinkys coming back did i give her a good caveman mauling  :D

Rumour has it the poor girls not been the same since she got clubbed by the Caveman.... :D

Rumour has it the poor girls not been the same since she got clubbed by the Caveman.... :D
I did do her three times in 8 days :D

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 03:07:14 pm by Captain caveman 69 »