I fucked up with this one! I was driving home and opened AW, found that this gym bodied fake titted blonde was in town, I hadn't seen her profile before, but she has reviews so shes not new. thought she must be touring!
drop a text and she is free in half hour, usual walsall hotel, 15 mins away! perfect.
arrive, drop a text to say im there and sends me the room number and up i go!
i asked her for heels and underwear, she opens in a dressing gown and slippers. with a face on her, miserable trout like.
exchanged the paperwork, she actively counts it. £60 15 mins, no extras love? I said I wasn't aware of any, she offered me owo for an extra £20 but that annoyed me as a simple text would of done, even though i had it in my pocket i declined out or principle!
Rules, no kissing, no neck kissing, no head kissing, nothing above the neck...exciting eh?
so undressed i get whilst she sits texting, on the bed and straight away tries to pop a condom on my floppy cock. she wanks it a little with attitude and i manage to get it up. on with the condom and probably the shittest oral ive had, she would wank it a little, then look at it, suck it once, look at it, wank it, look at it, suck it once, look at it, wank it... fuck it was boring!
want sex? i thought fuck yes, at least i can get the momentum to cum!
so on top i get, silence, looking around, im going at it and starting to look around myself, decoration is a little shoddy, carpet needs a clean etc. then her phone goes off, you only have a minute left babe... a minute!? i have only been in there 8 minutes! i told her this and she said well you haven;t got long have you either way. i said ill concentrate on trying to finish. she then said, if you have £80 you can fuck me bare and cum in me. I genuinely at this point, out of shock, laughed in her face.
i pulled out, took the johnny off and said, im done ta. she put her robe on, carried on texting and i got dressed, she didnt even walk me to the door!
i get back in my car and try to find her profile to see how i have missed this info or if shes a secret bb'er and i cant find it anywhere! I then log on to here to find its well documented!
well I am glad out of spite i didn't opt for owo, I will not be returning, sour faced bb'er.