Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork login problem..help  (Read 1894 times)

Mike Hunt

I Got a problem logging onto my Adultwork account.

The last time I was successfully in the account I went into my email address details and tried to change the address to a different one, but I think I got it wrong by mistake.
When I try to login now I get the message “Your email address is currently un-verified”.  Then it gives option to send a verification code to the email address on the account or alternatively to click cancel.

I click cancel and the next page asks me to list the “old email address” and then select “new email address”.

The problem is I simply don’t know what it was changed to (what the error was I made).  So I cant get a new “verification code” and I cant list what the “old email address” was.
 I have checked and cant see anyway of contacting an administrator easily to get this fixed.
Any ideas on my F-up and how to resolve as my account had valuable feedback and credit left on it and rally don’t want to restart new.

Offline sixtyten

Something I have done myself, after much faffing around in the "help" system I managed to contact AW from there. They mailed me the incorrect email address and thus it could be changed.

Offline Tricky Dickie

Found this in the FAQs. Any help?

I put in the wrong email when registering or updating my details.

When you register or change your email, we send an email to the address you suppled to ensure that you can actually receive email on that address.  Until you do so, your profile is "unverified".

If you specified the wrong email address you can change it via the "Change Email Address" link on the Login Page.  We will then update your address and send another verification email to that one.

Mike Hunt

Found this in the FdAQs. Any help?

Thanks but unfortunately no as you need to put in the email address they have recorded to change it and I can't figure out wtf I put in!

Offline Tricky Dickie

Thanks but unfortunately no as you need to put in the email address they have recorded to change it and I can't figure out wtf I put in!

Here's another one from the "help center"

Within the Help Centre you will find useful articles that may help you solve your problem or will contain the relevant forms to complete to enable us to assist you. If your problem is not covered in any of the articles, when you press "Close Window", (from within an article), you will be given the opportunity to complete a form where you can specify your problem.

If the content of your message matches certain article keywords, those articles will be displayed to you, in case they address the issue.

If they don't, then simply click the "Submit Feedback" button that appears underneath and your message will be entered into our system for review.

It looks like you can enter your AW login and email into there. Maybe you'll get a reply.

Offline sixtyten

Go to help

Search for email address

Find "I put in the wrong email when registering or updating my details."

Click it.

Info is as above, ie useless

Now click Close Window

You should now be able to email AW

Mike Hunt

Go to help

Search for email address

Find "I put in the wrong email when registering or updating my details."