Author Topic: Honey - Lush - Escorts - Birmingham - One Hell Of A Unit  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Dark Vader

                                                                                                BIG GIRL ALERT
Sadly another one that has not stayed the pace. She did say upfront that she wouldn't be sticking around as she is used to being indie. Had mixed feelings about seeing this one as I have to be in the mood for a big girl. I was indifferent and more curious than anything.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment by Broadway Plaza, central Birmingham.

Comms Usual phone up to make an appointment and then again when on site for directions to get in.

Price £60 for half an hour.

The girl/Session First impressions, nice lovely friendly girl, average looks, gap in her teeth. Tall. 5 '10 at least. Size 14 as stated but I would say 14-16 and about 14 to 16 stone. Massive thighs, shape was a bit off, looked like a bit of a barrel. Money out the way and we got straight to it. She had her all in one underwear on and I was still fully dressed and she was snogging my face off. I took down her straps on her lace underwear thingy and boom, what a great big rack. Nice big brown nipples. Wow this was hot and I was fully turned on. She then drops to her knees, gets my cock out and goes to work. And boy does she know what she is doing. Nice sloppy, wet and deep and plenty of ball play. I eventually got the rest of my clothes off and we made our way over to the bed where I noticed she had a Wand on the bed side cabinet. Would or wouldn't I be using that on her later?

Started off fucking her in missionary, pounding away playing with those lovely tits. This felt good but this is where the size became a little bit of a draw back. I'm thinking I really want to drill that pussy rather than hitting pillows. So I'm loosing wood a little bit so I turn her around and fuck her from behind all the time thinking, I just wish you were a little bit smaller. Gave up on that and decided to go for the finale, me shooting my load all over her tits. This is where she came into her own. She sure knows how to milk a cock. I would return for that experience alone. Simply amazing. Despite what some of these girls say they do tend to pop back up. If she does an big girls are your thing then I would highly recommend her.


Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 01:59:35 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline alpharius

Curious if she's indie what name she works under, don't recognise her at all

Offline Dark Vader

Curious if she's indie what name she works under, don't recognise her at all
Are you sure? After your question I did an AW search mixed race girls nationwide and boom. External Link/Members Only

Offline bozzyman

Are you sure? After your question I did an AW search mixed race girls nationwide and boom. External Link/Members Only

Well spotted eagle eye.

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Book her through lush and get a bargain basement price for a better service than her indie rate.

Basic maths!  :thumbsup:

Offline Jasonk71

I bet anal is a no no when she's at Lush

Offline alpharius

Good find. Bananas price difference

Offline Dark Vader

Let's see who is prepared to take the plunge at 200 sovs on Busty_baileyxxx now she's in Brum. External Link/Members Only