Author Topic: Jazz - Preston VIP  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Dinks

Hi people, first timer here. Bit of background for you...

Not so much as touched a woman in 10 years due to depression caused by drug abuse and pre existing self esteem issues. I had a psychedelic experience on NYE and a switch got flicked. Spent the last couple of months umming and ahhing about seeing a WG just to get me back into the swing of things. Well, today was the day.

Drove into Preston and called up. Trains have put on a replacement bus service and girls aren't in yet and I was told to call back at 12. I did so and advised only Adele & Jazz in. Decided to go for Jazz as liked the look of her, 30 mins.

Turned up a bit early and probably looked like a deer in headlights, felt that way anyway. I walk into the room to see Jazz getting ready as I was first client. She pops out and I get my kit off. She come back into the room sans clothing. Looks good. She says she's trying to lose weight and I say she looks good. We talk for a bit and I explain my situation and she explains what the SOP is. Didn't opt for extras as hasn't really thought about it and yeah, deer in headlights. Asked me what pref position is, I advise doggy.

She then starts OW which was good making the right noises. Tells me to let her know when ready for the main event. I let her go for a bit longer then decided it was time. She bends over on the bed, nice view and nice backside to grab. I start and, again, making all the right noises
I'm going at it pretty hard and the bed head is banging against the wall/cupboard door and quite loud. We move back a bit but still happening. I slow it down a bit but quickly speed up again then after a few mins I'm ready to finish,  say as much and she then telling me to and "let's empty this" while grabbing the satchel. Finish, feels really good and she advises that it was pretty good considering it's been a decade. Which was nice, utter BS, but nice of her to say. We talk about other banal stuff like why I moved into the area, how I found the place etc. I get dressed, leave and say bye. No idea how long I was in there for. Wasn't the full 30 but that's cool with me. Others may disagree.

Upon reflection I feel like some more experienced heads on here would/could make the argument it was rushed. However, this suited because I was shitting bricks.

Would go back and see her again.

First review so sorry if it sucks guys.

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps.
It’s not a bad place to punt , I only have seen Hannah out of the current lineup

Offline Dinks

Sorry dude, I should have linked. I wanted Hannah but she couldn't make it in, which was unfortunate, but I'd built it up in my head and something had to happen today lol.