I'm not massively into the lingerie side of things. Stockings used to be a turn on back in the 80s whilst I was a teen, and the Freeman's catalogue (plus the odd mag found in some bushes) was as much as I normally saw (bar tv). Don't mind a nice matching set, or even unmatched, but get put off by all these fancy lace / string outfits with 200 straps that make it so difficult to remove.
Generally a fan of natural, girl next door types.
Love skirts with black tights at present. Boots might be a bonus. Very feminine outfits in my opinion which is more of a turn on than something from Ann Summers.
Gym gear I love. Nice hips, a nice mound, curvy arse, pokey nipples (saw plenty at airports over the summer, some very obviously pierced with no bras helping the view somewhat!) - did have some girl bend over in front of me in black leggings yesterday at an airport and was trying not to make it look too obvious that I was admiring the curvature

As for a hairy pussy, I've not seen one in years bar some girls in Hong Kong etc.
Few that haven't shaved for a few days, so a little bit of stubble, but none in real life, although I know there is (or was) at least one on AW near me, although bad reviews.
Fake breast wise, not a fan although I have been with 1 or 2 women off AW in the past who had had them done (before joining here). If they're not overly massively and don't look porn movie fake, then they're tolerable, but prefer a nice B-Cup, or thereabouts, especially if she's got pokey nipples.