Author Topic: RubyRosex - Vanilla Punt - Birmingham - TOFTT  (Read 1443 times)


1 review(s) for RubyRosex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline theaccountant

For a while, I had thought this one was ex-Deluxe Grace, turns out I was wrong. She doesn't work all days during the week and largely prefers outcalls. Luckily I was able to on one of her incall days.

The Girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: Feb 2023

Time: 1hr @ £200 Incall

Comms: Text and directly with her

Location: Broad Street Hotel

Looks: The pictures of her are quite accurate; she is a mixed-race girl around size 8 with no bolt-ons and quite a natural look. Very much a Girl-Next-Door type. She didn't have any makeup on her and looked quite pretty.

Services:

As I got into the room, I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't ex-deluxe Grace. Ruby was wearing a see-through red nightgown with matching red lingerie. We had a brief chat and was offered a shower which I took before exchanging papers.

I made my way to the bed once I was back in the room, as she was already comfortable on there. I carried on our conversation, getting the do's and don'ts out of the way and got right down to it.

We started off with some light kissing, I don't remember if FKing was on her likes list, but it wasn't offered to me, so it was just normal kissing and no tongue; you could say just some light kissing, as she unwrapped my town and started to pay with my dick, she slowly took off whatever she was wearing and then started with OWO. Here OWO was a bit toothy for me, but she took my length and a bit sloppy at times.

I returned the favour with some RO, I assumed I was the first of the day as the shower was relatively untouched. But she wasn't the freshest down, so I limited how far my tongue would go in her pussy.

We switched back to her giving me OWO, then 69'ing and so on.

Once she was wet enough, she grabbed the condom and jacketed me up, getting on top of me for some CG. No lube, and slipped right in there. I played with her boobs in that position and did some light kissing.

We switched over to Mish, and pulled her legs back towards her to open her up with no restriction on taking my full length. And fucked her till I came in the bag.

I didn't get many hints of performance, and for a first meet, it was as natural as it could be.

Had another shower, had a quick chat and made my way out with about 10 mins to spare.

Would I Recommend: I'd say so. She does have a GND-type look, and I'm sure some of you will enjoy your time with her.

Would I Return: No, for how the services were provided for me along with the hygiene aspect; I can't rationalise her rate as I have seen girls who provide similar, if not better, services for less. It's just about positive for me.

Offline Joball87

Nice review thanks. I've been very close to seeing her recently, also glad it's actually not the old Grace from Deluxe. The potential hygiene thing is maybe an issue, sometimes these things are one offs, but it feels to me like an OK service but not a stellar one overall.

Offline theaccountant

Yeah, I’d didnt leave disappointed. Its just something to bear in mind when you’re putting out £200 for the hour.

Overall she is a nice person to be in the room with and does offer a good GFE. But, hygiene is a big thing with me as well.