Author Topic: MatureLinda - Brent Cross  (Read 3373 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440219) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Gordy555

After the last positive review, decided to meet up with Linda.

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour. Comms were good and all done by texting. Small bedsit about a 10 minute walk from Brentcross underground station. Phone call to get flat number and final directions.

When I arrived Linda was wearing a tight dress and heels. Looked attractive to me and could pass for mid 40s. Small tits, fit body and great legs.

Was asked to wash hands before we started. Bathroom was small with walk in shower available but not taken.

Started with some nice French kissing and lots of touching and stroking. I stripped and she used wet wipes, before some nice OWO and ball licking in front of a mirror. Fairly deep and some nice tongue action.

Onto the bed with some 69 and facesitting. Tasted fresh and clean. On with the condom and she rode me hard in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She felt tight and I came pretty quickly. Quick clean up with wipes and finished with a chat and nice massage.

Overall a good GFE and I would visit again.

Offline Garden69

Glad you enjoyed too. The sight of those long legs and the hips and pussy are still firmly etched in my memory.

Offline istmus

I saw her the other week, great time, wanted to see here again, but cannot get a hold of her through either number.

Has anyone seen her lately? any new ads / contact info?

Offline bossanova

Her adultwork profile is set to content only

Offline tintin100

I saw her the other week, great time, wanted to see here again, but cannot get a hold of her through either number.

Has anyone seen her lately? any new ads / contact info?
I think she is off in Germany for a week.

Offline istmus

will give her a few days and try again then, thank you!!