Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.Vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 1936 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Kolo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms and location

Meet happened late September 2022. Comms were good. Arranged by AW email a day prior and confirmed by text on the day. Location was an upmarket newbuild apartment a few minutes from Canning Town Station on a busy main road next to a chain hotel and supermarket. Easy to blend in and felt discreet. Residents and visitors enter through a separate door away from concierge so no issues there. I was talked through how to get into the apartment once i was outside. If i recall from memory there were two doors which required entry codes.

The WG

Much has been said about her features in previous reviews. I won't add much more but found her facially attractive. Fairly tall and nice figure, firm bubbly arse and natural boobs. A large tattoo on back but nothing off putting for me. Age is down as 31 which is believable.

The meet and services

Opted for one hour GFE @ £140. Offered shower which I took. Engaged in prolonged bout of DFK upon my arrival back to the room. For all you DFK lovers i can confirm this was on 'tap'. She proceeded to offer me OWO. Very wet and sloppy. I don't remember her DTing nor did i attempt to facefuck here. Started to get a little toothy if i recall. It was then my turn to do RO. Clean shaven and no hygiene issues. Went in 69 for a little bit too. Proceeded to then fuck her and came in the bag after a few minutes. To here credit she almost immediately wanted to start round two but i needed a little while longer for recovery. Once i was up and running, I didn't manage to cum in the bag so she finished me with a mixture of a HJ/OWO. Another shower then out the door on top of the hour.

Conclusion

A strong positive and would visit again if diaries align as i think she only works a few days a week. Only minor downside for me was that she wouldn't let me eat out her arse and seemed genuinely shocked that i tried. Tbf i only realised after it wasn't on her enjoys list.