Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fire - Babylon Girls - Baker Street  (Read 1269 times)

Online Sperminator22

External Link/Members Only
On Diva External Link/Members Only

Duration
1 hour for 270£ (10% discount).

Comms
Booked via message with the agency, a few days in advance.

Venue
Basement, few minutes walk from Baker Street tube station.

Girl
Brazilian, 22 y.o. (plausible), picture are spot on. Pocket girl, very tiny. Truly beautiful, immaculate body, natural breast.

Meeting

Pros
Stunning girl
Smiley and funny
Kisses with tongue, but limited
Daty was pleasant
Owo was good, decent tongue usage
Balls licking
Her pussy is really tight, made the penetration sensational (highlight of the encounter)
During mission she used a vibrator on her clito while I was banging her

Cons
She needs to be guided
Attempted oral with condom (I don't even get hard with OW), then I insisted
Penetration in round 2 not conceded (she said her vagina was really tired after working too much)
Spent round 2 just with blowjob
During the final BBJ, she interrupter to reply a few messages on the phone and continued like nothing happened

Am I happy of having met her? Yes
Would I return? No

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yesbby

Just shows you how much is being spent on hookers at the moment. Even the £400 ones are booked up back to back. It’s like a dot com bubble of shagging

Sorry for your disappointing experience. She sounds really cute

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Just shows you how much is being spent on hookers at the moment. Even the £400 ones are booked up back to back. It’s like a dot com bubble of shagging

... and there was the rest of the country complaining about a cost of living crisis  :D

Its a crazy world we live in :unknown:

Offline Tokidoe

... and there was the rest of the country complaining about a cost of living crisis  :D

Its a crazy world we live in :unknown:

As someone thats born, educated, and work here I think London is not relatable to anything outside M25 😂. The rest of the country is just different.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

As someone thats born, educated, and work here I think London is not relatable to anything outside M25 😂. The rest of the country is just different.

... as someone that was educated and work here... I agree

Online Sperminator22

... as someone that was educated and work here... I agree

As someone who wasn't born here and wasn't educated here... I agree  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

As someone who wasn't born here and wasn't educated here... I agree  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Offline dizietsmae

I agree with why you gave her a neutral, she is a bit disconnected at times, but she is just so fucking cute  :thumbsup:

Also yes the cost of living crisis is a parallel reality thing, if you are financially insulated from it you wouldn't really know  :unknown:

And London is a law unto itself  :drinks: