Author Topic: Ellie Hot Thai (touring Stafford)  (Read 2314 times)


7 review(s) for Thai Ellie (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Visit was a couple of days ago before she moved on from Stafford, currently in the north east:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed 30 minutes for £70 by text. Parked for free at nearby retail park and Ellie sent the house number (5 minutes walk from car).
Very pleased to see Ellie when she opened the back door – a real pocket rocket, definitely her in the photos, mid 20s and great figure with large natural breasts, long hair and pretty face. Ellie led me upstairs. Room was spacious and comfortable. Session started with me face down on the double bed and Ellie massaging my legs. To be honest it wasn’t great so after 5 minutes got her to swap places. Unprompted she lay on her back, hand under each knee, and pulled her legs up and wide to give me access to her pussy. She is clean shaven. No fingering allowed but she was soon wet with my massage and licking…. accompanied with lots of her fake moaning. Put on the condom and started in missionary, followed by doggy, speedbump and more mish. Lots more fake moaning which then developed into repeated urging me to cum and frantic grinding of her hips obviously designed to make me cum asap. Ellie was keen to get on top and ride me. I delayed cos I knew I would not last long. I eventually agreed and what a magnificent sight she was. Soon I was almost cumming. I asked her to slow down but instead she speeded up with more grinding down on me which was a bit uncomfortable, but she succeeded in make me cum. I glanced at her phone on the bedside table and saw we were 20 minutes into the meet. After cleaning up Ellie sat on the edge of the bed and we chatted for another 5 mins or so before it was time to dress. The sex had started off well. Overall, 15 minutes of good sex, topped and tailed with massage and friendly banter, in a 30 minute meet would have been satisfactory, but the action was spoilt by her trying to rush me. Ellie is a beautiful girl and all through the meet she was very smiley and giggly which was, at least, a great improvement on my other recent encounters with Thai SPs. Her English is not great but she talked a lot which I quite enjoyed. The reason for the Neutral review was her rushing me to cum.