Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Kate - Hatfield - Happy Valentine's from this liitle pocket rocket!  (Read 2697 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7112109) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Bornslippy

External Link/Members Only

So.....felt the urge thanks to previous reviews  :thumbsup:
Usual efficient maid who (annoyingly) still tries to act as if I am speaking to the actual SP. Soon got that bugbear out of the way and was having a bit of text banter with her.
Booked midday today 30mins. Usual Top Gear presenter location...in fact exact same flat as Black Pearl that I previously fucked.
Climbed stairs, knock on door, presented with a smiling cute little thing, size 10+ but young and sexy.
Stashed money then fk from off. I stripped and had quick shower.
Right up for her so back to fk and sucking her freshly enhanced tits (dont grab them guys)
She licked pinched my nipples then grabbed my balls for a sucking sensation! Balls sucking shaft licking dribbling wanking flicking and some real good face fucking! (Did gag a little) returned favour had good suck on her juicy pussy with fingers for added juicyness. More sucking my cock as i finger fucked her and rubbed her clit.
Fk all the way through.
On with dom. Ficked hard in few positions and she loved it! Back to sucking and wanking me. Massive load over her tits was the reward.
Shower chat kisses goodbye.
Fucking great girl. Great fuck and worth the £80 in every way.
Saw Black Pearl saying her goodbye to a punter whilst we were we wiping the spunk off cock and tits lol

Offline simon07

Glad you had a good time with this great Polish woman.

It makes a welcome change from the poor service from the recent Romanian, Russian and Brazilian gals we have had in Hatfield.
Hopefully we may attract lovely ladies in 2023 to Hatfield.

Offline PilotMan

@Bornslippy

Did you tell her she was the one you had chosen to be your Valentine  :rose:  :lol: :D

Offline Bornslippy

Funny enough after the deed i did say "now that was a happy valentine's" she giggled and kissed me. When i mentioned i would leave her decent feedback on her profile i was met with blank expression....text the maid a bit later saying "great girl make sure more of the same" and "will you be making my feedback up"? She text back saying "always ask the girl for her feedback" wink emoji.... :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 02:48:59 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline doughboy

Glad you had a good punt OP. Your review says she's size 10+ but her profile says size 6. Is it false advertisement?!

Offline Bornslippy

10 is about right. Bigger than usually go for but didn't care. Young and right up for it