Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna - Liverpool Street  (Read 1891 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
I was in the area, I fancied seeing her, so I messaged. Communication was quick, just how I like it.

Easy walking distance from Liverpool Street Station.

Price
£80 for 30 minutes.

Appearance
Exactly as her photos. She is gorgeous.

Meet
So this one was a bit of a shock. She is gorgeous, but my god did she look fucking exhausted. Once in that room, and services were being confirmed (no kissing or CIM btw). I took a good look at her, and just opted to walk instead. I was not comfortable going ahead with the punt. She needs to a take a break.

Nice and polite, didn't cause a fuss at all. I left just feeling sorry for her to be honest.

Terrible luck of late, hopefully things improve!

Offline PilotMan

Sounds like my experience. I walked for the same reason, I just got the impression it would be a shit punt. She refused CIM with me, despite agreeing it 20 minutes earlier on the phone.

She was tired and moody, and this was early afternoon.

Those 15-20 punters per day (the amount she's allegedly seeing) aren't doing her any favours.