Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda - Diva Incall - South Kensington. Skinny girl with big tits  (Read 1133 times)

Offline ddhiren

Meet happened recently, shes been reviewed here a few times and is the type of girl i usually go for.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Usual setup with Diva, done across text

Fee: £200 for 45mins at her place

Services: OWO, Outfit request, Sex

Location: Large flat near south ken station, i swear this area must have the post WG's per person in London, well agency EE girls in anyway. Big spacious flat, good shower facilities, I did accidentally knock on the wrong door as its one tall victorian style basement flats where you're not sure which house has which basement.

The Girl: Slim skinny Romanian chick, facially okay wouldn't really look twice at her in the street, i was there for the tits and they were okay alot of sag, similar in body type to Ariana from Diva.

The Punt: This was overall an average punt, nothing exciting to write home about hence the neutral. Was very much through the motions and mechanical.

Once in the apartment i got a look at her and was slightly disappointed by the frame, she was just a skinny girl with saggy tits, she'd also ignored the outfit request. Started off with some OWO, which was okay, played around a bit with her tits and then got into the main event. Went through all the usual positions, cowgirl probably being the highlight and came in the bag. She was super nice throughout it all and had a decent attitude but the punt mainly amounted to a P&D essentially.

Conclusion: An okay punt, the neutral score was mainly for the fact that it felt like a pump n dump and given the price and all i'd expect something more, wouldn't return.

Offline irwinuk

I think she's an ex webcam model. A moderator please delete this if it is against the rules. She used to go by the name of BeckyJade, or is she just really really really simmilar to that girl  :lol: