Sugar Babies

Author Topic: nikki_hot_sexy, Heathrow  (Read 1215 times)

15 review(s) for nikki_hot_sexy (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews posted on July 31, 2014 and August 14, 2014.

Vagabond WG operating in the Ibis hotel in Heathrow. Not brilliant English, but communications were okay. Informed me of her whereabouts, called when I was outside the hotel, texted her room number and I was in. Her room was as neat as an Ibis room could be.

Booked 30 minutes for £60.

Positive: Sex was hot, but she lost some energy towards the end. The session got off to a good start; with her jumping on the bed (flat on her back) and dragging me towards her for french kissing. We did cowgirl, mostly fixed in the position, while interchanging between french kissing and sucking on her breasts. She made me carry her into the missionary position, where she displayed a lot of enthusiasm. She was kissing my neck, making eye contact, holding my hands fingers intertwined and french kissing with a grin on her face; all while I was pumping away. I decided not to cum yet, so I tried different things. In hindsight I should have came because she didn’t show the same intensity after that. I went for missionary again and came, but wasn’t as energetic second time round.
Positive: She gave a good blowjob (OWO). Managing to perform it out with her legs crossed between my legs and also did it kneeling down. She deep-throated somewhat and made eye contact.
Positive: She’s got a good size 8 figure. Nice pair of C-cup breasts with brown nipples. Has a tattoo above her left thigh. Approximately 5’6” tall.

Neutral: Facially, she was average. She had wonky vampire teeth (nothing too bad). Long jet black hair and brown eyes. Looked between 19 to 21.
Neutral: Slight smoker’s breath when french kissing. Seemed like she had smoked a while ago and the linger was almost gone.
Neutral: Interrupted the session early on to send a quick text to her “friend”, after telling her to put the mobile away. She didn’t pick it again during the session.

Negative: Her personality was quite flippant at times. She kept on grumbling and randomly saying stuff in her native language; kind of off-putting. As I was leaving and saying my goodbyes, she might as well told me to fuck off in English.

Not a bad punt. I enjoyed the sex, though she lost some velocity near the end, she still carried out my requests adequately. Personally, I tried to do too much in the 30 minutes and should have finished off when the punt was at it’s apex. The issue was her personality was a bit unnerving at times; constantly speaking her language under her breath felt insolent.

Happy punting © panel999

Offline Tonyleung

I saw "Nikki" at Heathrow - flipping got B&S , I wasn't sure as it could have been her from the photo's, but having read this there was not a tattoo on her. I checked her photo's and I don't think it was her now.

Anyway comms Ok
Made to wait 20 mins - it's flipping stupid get a text "Come to 3rd floor" when you get out the lift there's No signal on Mobile!!!! so you pace around waiting to get it back , lol.
Services rendered were unenthusiastic - poor english and no FK, RO. Owo was provided wasn't shit, but wasn't good. Good looking girl, not a bad attitude, but pretty dull punt.

I wouldn't visit again. 

west8

She had wonky vampire teeth (nothing too bad).

Sounds painful!

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I saw "Nikki" at Heathrow - flipping got B&S , I wasn't sure as it could have been her from the photo's, but having read this there was not a tattoo on her. I checked her photo's and I don't think it was her now.

Anyway comms Ok
Made to wait 20 mins - it's flipping stupid get a text "Come to 3rd floor" when you get out the lift there's No signal on Mobile!!!! so you pace around waiting to get it back , lol.
Services rendered were unenthusiastic - poor english and no FK, RO. Owo was provided wasn't shit, but wasn't good. Good looking girl, not a bad attitude, but pretty dull punt.

I wouldn't visit again.

Unlucky Tonyleung. This is what the WG I saw looked like (which is better representation of her without all the makeup): External Link/Members Only This is probably not the person you saw.

Was it the Ibis hotel you went to? I've punted there a few times; seems like a lot of WGs use that place.