External Link/Members OnlyI'm not particularly into Asian girls but have recently had the urge to see one. Saw Olivia's profile appear in Bristol and did some quick research. 2 recent reviews on UKP, both fairly glowing, so on the strength of those I decided to see for myself.
Arranged to meet on Friday afternoon, she's staying in a short let flat near Queen's Square which was quite discreet.
I arrived on time and was buzzed in. Once inside I was very pleased with Olivia's appearance, she's very pretty, long black hair, slim, pert titties, wearing a black lacy teddy, just what you'd expect from her photos. However, there was no attempt to make much conversation so perhaps she's a little shy. Her English turned out to be quite good so it wasn't a lack of that. Handed over the notes, £80 for 30 minutes and went to use the bathroom. There was no offer of a shower, I don't think she had the luxury of a large supply of towels but I had one prior to leaving home.
Returned to the room and stripped off, Olivia was sitting on the bed, we embraced and she started kissing my chest while stroking my cock to get me harder while I caressed her and gently fondled her boobs, her nipples responsive and already erect. She lay across the edge of the bed and started to give OWO whilst I was still standing, she had a good technique and went quite deep. She ushered me onto the bed where she continued with OWO also paying some attention to my balls. She was kneeling inbetween my legs and out of reach so I asked her to come and lay beside me. A bit of LFK before I kissed and sucked her tits and began to rub her pussy, I didn't put any fingers inside but I don't think she would have complained had I done so. Soon I suggested 69 to which she had no hesitation moving into position for. She's got a lovely looking pussy, small tidy slit and tasted fresh. After several minutes we moved onto sex, she applied the condom and a small amount of lube to herself before climbing aboard for cowgirl. She propped herself up so she could get better movement, it was a great sight to see this pretty girl fucking me but I wanted control. Flipped her over to mish where I was able to get a good rhythm going before kneeling up and holding her legs behind her knees. We switched to arse-up-face-down doggy and after a few minutes I knew I wasn't going to climax during sex so asked her to tug me off. I laid down, she removed the condom and applied some baby oil and wanked me off while I gently rubbed her pussy until I reached a satisfying climax soon after. Olivia cleaned me up with wet wipes before heading off to the bathroom to quickly shower herself down while I got dressed, we had a brief chat and I was on my way.
Olivia delivered a great service with a fair amount of enthusiasm but she does need prompting at times although she didn't complain at anything either and with the services I received it was excellent VFM. If she returns to Bristol again I'll have no hesitation seeing her again.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only