Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna / Liverpool St.  (Read 2443 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline punting2017

I've seen this girl a while back and rated her a positive, decided she was worth a revisit.

Looks, location and prices haven't changed and now you can finally touch her chest like normal without being gentle because of the op.

However this booking couldn't have been more night and day than my last. She is still polite and alluring but doesn't offer kissing or CIM now  i decided to just have everything covered but she was absolutely lifeless and disinterested. She did say she had a busy day and had saw 15/20 people and was tired (after we had finished), it was one of the last bookings of the night but thats simply not good enough.

Wont be returning for those interested visit early she starts from midday.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 11:06:56 am by daviemac »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 09:39:54 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She did say she had a busy day and had saw 15/20 people and was tired (after we had finished)

:vomit:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 09:41:54 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline ilfdsm

Fuck me, 15-20 people in a single day?

I realised these SPs were busy, but I didn't think that busy!

Offline punting2017

You beat me too it GN!  :thumbsup:

Cheers guys forgot the link :scare:

I forgot to say as i was leaving she had already lined up the next punter waiting downstairs in his car.

These SPs must be making a killing per day with them numbers.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I forgot to say as i was leaving she had already lined up the next punter waiting downstairs in his car.

These SPs must be making a killing per day with them numbers.

But at what cost to their mental health?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 06:31:59 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline rover_100

But at what cost to their mental health?

Unfortunately because mental health degrades over time, people don't notice how much of it they trade away until its already a problem. The immediate cash distracts too.

Offline charlesdickens999

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 11:07:30 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've seen this girl a while back and rated her a positive, decided she was worth a revisit.

She is still polite and alluring but doesn't offer kissing or CIM now  i decided to just have everything covered
Please remind yourself of the rules regarding what can and can't be posted.

Offline PilotMan

for those interested visit early she starts from midday.

I visited her early afternoon, she was groggy and miserable.

I don't think the time of day will make any difference.

Offline markmamailrk20

Fuck me, 15-20 people in a single day?

I realised these SPs were busy, but I didn't think that busy!

Ive always been intrigued by this and have asked a few over the years - even higher end low volume girls can polish off 5-10 blokes a day. For higher volume 15-20 is average from what ive been told - Soho walk up and German laufhaus girls have told me they can get upto 30 in a shift. However so far the crown goes to one Soho walk up girl who told me on the last day before one or the lock downs told me she did over 40 and went home a wreck downstairs! Mad world and a mad profession!

Offline PilotMan

Ive always been intrigued by this and have asked a few over the years - even higher end low volume girls can polish off 5-10 blokes a day. For higher volume 15-20 is average from what ive been told - Soho walk up and German laufhaus girls have told me they can get upto 30 in a shift. However so far the crown goes to one Soho walk up girl who told me on the last day before one or the lock downs told me she did over 40 and went home a wreck downstairs! Mad world and a mad profession!

Similar numbers to what my "research" has uncovered.