Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkykami_uk - Brentwood. TOFTT  (Read 3028 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4613424) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline wilkinc

Profile seems to be down at the moment: External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for half an hour

Comms: Poor, she's very difficult to get hold of, doesn't reply quickly, changed the time of the appointment twice and kept me waiting outside the house because she didn't hear me knocking!

Location: Quiet road on the outskirts of Brentwood, easy parking nearby

Kami: She does look exactly like her pictures, she's very active on social media and has lots of IG and OF pictures and videos. She's tiny, maybe 5'1 or 5'2 max with large bolt-ons. Mad as a box of frogs, very high energy, I don't think it was substance related, I think she's just naturally like that! Started with an excellent OWO, lots of eye contact, had to stop her before I finished, she wanted me to COF. Moved to cowgirl, excellent technique with DFK throughout. Then some RO to finish, she really got into it and we ran over a little because she wanted to cum.

Overall positive if you like her look, and can cope with her slightly crazy personality. I would recommend and will probably return, she's a bit expensive for the hour but I'd go for another half hour at this price.

Offline Hansolo69

I think her horribly airbrushed photos give a false impression of her.

Offline PilotMan

I think her horribly airbrushed photos give a false impression of her.

What's the reality?

Offline wilkinc

She shared some of her videos with me, and she does use filters. But in person, she does look just like her pictures. She has enhanced boobs and lip fillers so she's not for everyone but you get pretty much what you see

Offline PilotMan

She shared some of her videos with me, and she does use filters. But in person, she does look just like her pictures. She has enhanced boobs and lip fillers so she's not for everyone but you get pretty much what you see

Thanks  :thumbsup: - I might check her out next time I'm passing

Offline Makka124

What service did she provide and were there any extras?

Offline jackg

I used to really fancy her when she was on Babestation.

External Link/Members Only