Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nina69 xxx Wembley  (Read 1193 times)

Offline bash_eer

Has anyone had experience of this WG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she moves around and swaps profiles also believe she part of same group as Jnny Sexy xxx who was negativity revived here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34993.msg479665;topicseen#msg479665

Nina69 xxx profile used to belong to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only so alot of profile swapping.

I am tempted by both Nina and Ayesha as the both look cute but alarm bells ringing so if anyone has seen either please advise, or I may have to take one for the team.

password02

The fact that they are switching profiles would be an automatic No/Negative from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline bash_eer

I have seen girl's who switch profiles and move around and they been some of my best punts.

Offline 78jammy

Saw Nina last night, she's part of a group of touring ladies. Ayesha,  Kira and Jenifer. Sorry can't post any links as typing this on phone.

Long story short, i booked Ayesha, got to the hotel and Jennifer opened the door... I told her that she wasn't what I ordered and about to walk when she suggested that her friend was also  available...she opened the bathroom door and when I saw Nina I recognized her as she was also on my HL... Stayed for 30mins.. Very vanilla service, no touching. Light pecking no kissing,  mediocre bj, straight punt... She looks hot, great body and tight... £40...def not a positive service but at that price it satisfied a need... May go back at that price to see Ayesha. Typical Romanian  service,  although she claimed to be Hungarian