Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - 22 - Oval/Kennington  (Read 1264 times)

Offline LondonPunt

Visited Sophia towards the end of last year.   Comms were pretty poor, and eventually got in touch and arranged a session.  I made the mistake of getting to the location pretty early as it was the same postcode on South Island Place as my previous visit to the Brazillian girls based here.   Although the conversation with her didn't manage to check if it was the same outfit, Sophia appears to be independent and the girls at this location have since disappeared.

If you can pin down this girl, she charges reasonably for how good-looking and lovely she is.  I requested 30 minutes for £80  + Watersports (£20) extra.   

I made my way to what I believed was the location, and many people were coming in and out.  She told me to wait and I saw one punter leave, so waited around a fair bit before actually seeing her.  This doesn't provide a negative but bear in mind she's busy and I think the further delay after each punter is because she has a shower.

I approached the door and was let in by someone random who had gone back upstairs.  I then proceeded to the top floor and in her robes was Sophia.   Bang on the money for looking like her pictures and exactly the same appearance as the pictures.   We began with a soft massage and Sophia caressed me from behind before I turned over she grabbed the condom to give me an amazing session.   She then offered the fetish and placed some towels on the floor.

I cleaned up and had a chat with her. Her English is not great, but what a lovely tanned girl.

The top account under - External Link/Members Only

I've tried to arrange a meet with her before, but never got a response. I seem to remember calling her does the trick and she will usually text back.  Despite this negative, overall she's a positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only