Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sweet Katie - Bermondsey SE16 - Rush-job from big busty Pole  (Read 1626 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7042719) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6836893) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shadow314

Link: External Link/Members Only
Old Link: External Link/Members Only x Sweet Kate

Easy to book on text, £60 for 15 mins.  Location was Chantelle's old flat
Location is close to Bermondsey station on an old council estate.  A bit run down, looks like no refurbs here.  The bathroom was interesting, with the bath creaking away whilst I took a shower - thought I was going to collapse through it.  Punting room is good though.
One update: Punting room is good though. Bed has probably seen too many punters.

Katie's a 25yo Polish girl, big lass, maybe 5'10" and size 12/14 with long blonde hair and soft tanned skin. Pretty face and stand out feature are her big DD breasts.
Hard to know if pictures are fake or genuine, but they are representative.

Despite being Polish it was very much the stereotypical Rom-style service.  No kissing, well lip kissing OK but she was not at all keen so didn't bother.
Stripped her off and feasted on her tits whilst she gave me a hand job.
Ready for action she goes for the condom, but wanted to get straight to it and I had to request OW.
Not the greatest so decided to take her in mish.  Immediately lots of "come for me baby" vocals. Do WGs know it's the best way to prevent me finishing? :dash:
Was enjoyable doing her, breasts bouncing everywhere with my thrusts. Flexible enough to bend her leg over to grab her big butt while drilling her. Doggy at the edge of the bed to finish.

Post cum she's a friendly enough girl and other positive reviews, so makes me think she rushed me to fit in her next booking.  Whatever the reason, negative from me.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 6/10
Personality 6/10
Service 3/10
Comms 5/5
Location 2/5
TOTAL 29/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Thanks so much for this! I was warned by the former occupant (Sw Chantelle) that next girl was big. The service sounds shocking.

I had so many good times in that room. I don't want a new shit punt and £80 down the toilet to spoil the memories.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 12:42:00 am by bedhedred »

Offline sparkus

Thanks so much for this! I was warned by the former occupant (Sw Chantelle) that next girl was big. The service sounds shocking.

I had so many good times in that room. I don't want a new shit punt and £80 down the toilet to spoil the memories.

He kinda had me at "big busty Pole".

Offline expeller

Tits are enhanced according to her Interview on her AW page

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning, HL -1  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Tits are enhanced according to her Interview on her AW page

Yep, wondering if well done or plastic fantastic?

Offline Shadow314

Yep, wondering if well done or plastic fantastic?

Hmmm...that's odd or my memory's failing.  Would have thought natural.

Offline sparkus

Hmmm...that's odd or my memory's failing.  Would have thought natural.

Saw her the other day.  I'd say well done fakes.

My experience was actually pretty good, quite enjoyed her curves, long shapely legs and plain GND looks.  Satisfying encounter, no rushing.

Offline bedhedred

Saw her the other day.  I'd say well done fakes.

My experience was actually pretty good, quite enjoyed her curves, long shapely legs and plain GND looks.  Satisfying encounter, no rushing.

DFK? LFK? Owo technique decent?

Offline sparkus

DFK? LFK? Owo technique decent?

LFK.  OWO offered but declined by me.  OW pretty decent.

Offline tergil

Still not sure whether to book her

Offline nevi

What happened to Sweet Chantelle?

Offline bedhedred