Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell still as good as it gets  (Read 2830 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

yumyum3

I remember Steve using that expression a few years ago when Lola was up in his neck of the woods. Well she's over my way now and although not doing what she was doing then is still a delightful experience. There's not much more I can add to what other members have posted about her other than to say she has a wonderfully generous and loving personality coupled with her abilities on a massage table. Time seems not to have withered her, nor custom staled her infinite variety (Apologies to Mr. William Shakespeare) Of course I would love to have had the full experience with her but still a great time was had for £60. A lovely lady. :) :kissgirl: 
External Link/Members Only

password02

Thanks for the update - Can you confirm her size please - some say size 10 others say 12-14?

Is she a large lady and does she onlt do HE/HJ only

Offline titanph

Yumyum you must be the reason I had to see her a little later today than I originally planned.

Can only agree with the OP, she is a pretty girl who gives a great massage and a great HE for a very good price. The banter was also quite good throughout as well.

Her size I would say is probably a 12. She doesn't come across as fat or too large in any way. She does OW as well as HJ.

password02

Thanks for the size comment - I can do a size 12 as long as the girl does not look too big.

Last Q? would she do OWO or is that an extra? and are you allowed to touch and kiss?

ALyons

I'll go back to seeing her when she starts offering her vagina again.

jcdmj12

lol... anybody notice the progression over the last few months?

1. Massage + HR
2. Massage + HR + OW
3. Massage + HR + OW/OWO (20 quid extra)
4. ???   :yahoo:

80 quid for a proper decent massage + owo sounds good anyway

Offline Steve2

Just read my original review almost 2 years ago to the day. It brought back some happy memories.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8222.0

Even Jimbo was impressed. Luckily Harrow was too far to travel to as he also thought she was too cheap at £60/hr

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:09:23 am by Steve2 »