As positive as it can get for me tbh.
Happened in early Jan.
Lewisham, massage shop on the cornver on Elverson Rd. No link as I am aware of.
I went in with very low expectations.
Colour me surprised.
Yes, she is deffo chubby, but I personally wouldn't call her obese.
She has a belly.
And personally okay with curves in other areas.
To describe her, she is very cute, in my opinion, she has a cute chubby face, I wouldn't call her face fat, it works for me. She has a tattoo on her arm, it's not a big tattoo nor is it small, like a medium/smallish.
Also, have one on her ribs below her left boob, which sort of goes to the back a bit. (Saying this so everyone can identify her)
She is about 5'2 or 5'3.
If you can get over her belly, which I did (no pun intended) it's deffo a good one.
I HAVE ATTACHED A PIC (WHICH IS NOT HER!!!) TO SHOW HOW SHE LOOKS, I think it's close.
When I walked in, she was eating. The only (chubby) girl I saw. I asked if she was Kelly, and she said yes, I said I had an appointment for 2:30 pm for 1 hour. She shows me to the room, I give her the 1-hour fee. I tell her, you can finish eating, I am in no rush, as I was about 10mins early.
I had a shower prior to it, but was planning to shower there, but it's a bit small the room is dark. Got naked and I just layed in bed. About 5 mins go by, she knocks and comes in and we start massage.
Slaps on a bit of oil, and starts caressing from my nape to my but.
She was wearing a dress. She goes and stands in front of me head and she is going deep down into my body from there, I can feel her belly and boobs a bit.
I slowly start touching/groping her, I ask her if it's okay, and she says it's fine with a giggle.
I intensify the touching/groping. I groan there and here.
She stops, and asks if you want B2B, I say nope, I want full service.
She asks "how much do you have", and I say £65, she goes okeyy and starts stripping.
Now we are touching each other groping everywhere, She gives some super sloppy DFK, tongue and all. She kneels down and starts giving me a sloppy BJ, and she tried deepthroating as well, one moment, I pushed her head all the way, with no complaints or restraints. Back and forth Blowjob and DFK, she asks me to lay properly, as I was sitting on the bed this time.
She starts giving me a proper sloppy blowjob, a lot of noise and whatnot, you lot know.
I start eating her, she got super wet, and she was making a lot of noise, not loud or quiet. Seems like no one cared, I heard one other lady there, and halfway through someone (I assume a customer) came in and left.
This carries on a bit, she was like, "you wanna fack me", of course.
She takes a condom from her bag and she puts it on, giggles about it being pink and we start fucking.
I was fucking her across the massage bed for a good 10mins, she goes, "get on the bed", which I happily oblige by.
Start fucking her in missionary, each slide is becoming slippery, and her pussy was very warm.
She grabs me, holds on to me, DFK the life out of me, when I put my head down to kiss her boobs, she licks, nibbles and sucks me ear. It was wonderful. Halfway through, I was struggling as the condom kept getting in the way, albeit the condom wasn't tight, it felt tight.
Still carry on and I finish in the condom, she holds me, kisses me even more and says, "oouhhg, its soo warm". She cleans me up with the papers gently, and asks me if I want to shower, I jump in, there was some body wash, clean myself, and had about 15mins left, to get a massage, it a was bit on the harder side, but felt nice, felt like she knew what she was doing.
Times up, more kissing and cuddling. She tells me about the other place she works at and tells me to come there, as I work Mon-Fri, its hard for me to go Lewisham when she works. Gives me the address to the Deptford one, I might visit, it's even longer. But hey ho, you never know.
Left a happy bunny, didn't have that post-nut clarity or shitness.
She didn't even ask for the extra, I just left it while I was getting dressed.
If I have missed anything reply to this so I can answer and everyone can see.
Came in with £110.
£45 for massage fee for 1 hour, gave her £50, she gave me £5 back, which I put towards the full service.
£65 for her extra/full service.
She works set days, think Monday & Thursday and one or two other day at the Lewisham place and other days in Dartford, not excatly sure, double check.
Shop no. 07470806668
She is a top find.
Regards Jay
Hidden Image/Members Only