Author Topic: Lydia, Cheshire Companions - Liverpool  (Read 1665 times)

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Hotel Day Room I'd already booked in central Liverpool, giving me time for a leisurely drink and shower before she arrived

Cost - as per Cheshire Companions rates - £240/2 hours

Girl - As advertised 46, I had no reason to doubt that.  Arrived wearing tight black leather trousers which went well with her red hair.  Size 10, not stunning but definitely very attractive, an 81/2 / 10

Service - I was only after a vanilla GFE, and that's what I got; RO, OWO, DFK and covered penetration in as many positions as my age allowed!
I certainly enjoyed going down on her, especially as she has just enough of a neatly trimmed landing strip - bringing back memories of many years ago when a full bush was the normal

She no doubt would be up for a lot more, as being bi as well the thought of her in a duo will remain a pipe dream for now

Nothing was mechanical with her, and was certainly no clock watcher

Recommend - Definitely

Offline Boystud23

I recently checked with CC, and Liverpool bookings are a minimum 2 hr even if you select Liverpool Escorts in their website. The girls are mostly from Manchester and I presume 2 hrs is to cover the travel costs/time...Out of bound for me considering extra for hotels else need to check into Manchester Hotels for 1 hr booking  .

Offline JRWK

I recently checked with CC, and Liverpool bookings are a minimum 2 hr even if you select Liverpool Escorts in their website. The girls are mostly from Manchester and I presume 2 hrs is to cover the travel costs/time...Out of bound for me considering extra for hotels else need to check into Manchester Hotels for 1 hr booking  .

I do see where you're coming from, but my preference tends to be for a 2 hour booking,
and this works out at around £150/H and most well reviewed SP in Liverpool would cost that per hour anyway

Plus by using Day Rooms I've been able to book SP's from as far away as Manchester with their normal out call prices