Author Topic: Honey - Infinity, Manchester  (Read 2859 times)

Offline MaxHamburg

External Link/Members Only

Half hour £50 + £10 OWO + £10 CIM

Weekday afternoon in the last couple of weeks.

I fancied a parlour honey with big enhanced tits and, recalling a review from Kool Keef from last October, made a bee line to see Honey @ Infinity. Rang ahead and booked. Strangely, as I used to almost exclusively parlour punt, I hadn’t been to these premises before. Easy to find and park up.

A warm welcome, straight into the room. Took me back to my parlour days, latterly Sandys but previously WFB, Charlottes in Didsbury, Samantha’s, Hayleys in Burnage, The Gallery, and many others dating back to the 90s. Anyway, back to Honey… As KK wrote, “The pic is accurate, very slim, not a bit of fat on her, enhanced tits, long dark hair, nice pins, could imagine her dolled up on a night out in Spinningfields or somewhere in town. Add the usual few years to the advertised age, a foxy MILF.” Maybe 30s? As KK also said, great energy. She does like to talk though, and will have a laugh – but she also knew when to shut up & suck me off like a pro.

Website says her big fake knockers are 34F, and they’re on a slender frame. I had a quick hot shower then she arrived. Climbed on top of me straight away. I loved her big tanned tits hanging over and slapping my face.

A great snogger, DFK with plump lips. Soon into OWO once she’d confirmed the extras. Good stuff, nice views in the mirrors, Honey accommodating on views/positions. Went down on her for RO, happy with gentle play but made it clear no fingers inside. Great to lick her and reach up to her boobs, which she was also squeezing.

We did try a shag but I didn’t stay hard, it was fun trying, and she soon had me hard again in her mouth, me kneeling on the bed grabbing her tits, she on her side. When I came in her mouth, I was pumping away (there was quite a bit) and she showed me her cum covered tongue then went to the shower to spit. I still had a bit more coming so caught it – she apologised profusely as she hadn’t realised I was still coming. It wasn’t a big deal. She asked if she could have a quick shower before I did.

She told me she likes her job - who am I to argue after she’s just sucked me hard until I came in her mouth? - and she’d come back to work last year after a few years off. She did mention she may be taking a bit of time off again, but I've no doubt she’d be back.

Btw My experience was clearly very different from suede’s review back in November. I thought she had a great attitude.

£70 all in, like KK I left with a smile on my face, I’ll be back if she’s around.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Nice one Max, glad you enjoyed.
You've put in the mood for a return visit, fancy a CIM finish as well.  :thumbsup:

Offline davey.edwards1969

Honey is on my to do list
Are A levels deffo on offer
Cheers

Online Thelatitude0

Nice review pal and thanks for sharing your experience

Offline MaxHamburg

Honey is on my to do list
Are A levels deffo on offer
Cheers

I don’t think they’re on the menu.

Offline MerlinGray

Shame Melissa hasn't been in for a while, another good Stokie lass. Something about potteries girls that's pure filth and IMHO is FAF, late 30s with a body a 20yo would envy. Review of her incoming because it's in rules but not sure she's comwing back.  I'll post it anyway given there is a chance that she will be.