Author Topic: Sweet_Dulce - Crewe  (Read 828 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6380494) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline slsfcs16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins + £10 for kissing (OWO was £20 I think?)

Meet took place a few weeks ago when she was in Crewe. Options were limited but I was feeling the urge and parlour's are not my thing. Block of modern flats close to town centre. Comms were good and quick.

Arrived and kept me waiting around 10mins but eventually was at her door and she let me in.

She's curvy with big tits and a massive arse. Looks bigger then the pictures and her face was a bit more round. She was wearing a one-piece lingerie set and ushered me into the room where we sorted out paperwork. I undressed as she stashed the money in another room.

Started with some LK but after a few seconds kept on just trying to kiss my neck. Put the condom on for some oral before moving onto sex in various positions before I came in the bag with her riding me. She did not receive oral as she said she doesn't like it but she didn't try and hide her pussy as mentioned in the previous review.