Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly at Diamonds  (Read 2455 times)

Offline William1982

3rd Punt - possibly my last  :thumbsdown:

If you read my previous reviews you will see i got into this by curiosity after stumbling upon this site.

I had seen Molly available quite a few times on Diamonds website and her pics look amazing, very petite big bust and looks great, i had seen the few reviews on here and should of stayed away - lesson learned! Anyway i honestly thought that everyone has their own opinion and being with an agency she would be putting more effort in.

When i arrived at the flat on the quayside it was a little awkward as the front door was held open for me and their was a couple behind me so i went straight up. I knocked and Molly answered with her coat on and bag as if she was heading out. She is attractive enough and VERY thin. A bit of small talk and we discussed what i wanted which was oral (she insisted it would be covered) 69, cowboy and doggy. Ok here is where the problems start, once undressed I didn't find her attractive and the lack of chemistry gave me problems with 'rising to the occasion' so when trying to put a condom on when i'm flaccid was a task, eventually semi occurred and she gave me head for about 2 minutes, we moved into the 69 position and i just didn't fancy her so it did nothing for me at all, it was so very mechanical the occasion felt very backstreet and a chore. She sat and rode me, she has some impressive looking tits BUT they are rock hard, it's my first time with enhanced tits but I don't think they are supposed to be hard and when i was grabbing them i apparently was too rough . We then shifted to doggy and i was too rough holding her arse. to be honest i was bored by this point and was getting absolutely nothing out of it, usually i am trying not to come but this time i was doing my best to get it over with so i can take satisfaction i made myself cum and used her as a container to do it in. She pulled off and said "was that orite for ya" then she stood with her back to the mirror bent over and looked at herself in the mirror spread her lips "ow think i should of used more lube"
She gave me a wet wipe and told me there was a bin in the bathroom, i walked down the hall and there wasn't a bin in there, alarm bells rang and i rushed back to the bedroom and she was beside my coat, then started going through the dirty laundry bin next to it. i am very suspicious because she then put hr original clothes back on. And beside the bed i spotted the bin. I was glad to get out of there and feel disgusted with the waste of money and the situation.

1st Punt - Couldn't get enough of my cock
2nd Punt - only too happy to see my cock
3rd Punt - just wanted my money and me out.

The only reason that this isn't a negative review is that Diamonds were excellent, the bloke on the phone was very helpful and polite, great instructions and directions. I cannot fault the agency but this punt has made me perhaps think that this isn't for me - there is enough content on the internet for me to empty my balls to.

Things I have learned in my 3 punts.
1. Use a punting phone for peace of mind
2. Trust other peoples reviews
3. The 3 agencies I have used have been extremely good.
4. Attractive pics doesn't mean attractive in the flesh - personality means everything.
5. Only take necessary belongings to the punt and leave wallet in the car

I hope my reviews are getting better.   

sentinel

Can't understand why you didn't give it a negative review if it was as bad as you say it was.

It's about time that girls who give a real poor service were made aware of the fact.

Offline William1982

Can't understand why you didn't give it a negative review if it was as bad as you say it was.

It's about time that girls who give a real poor service were made aware of the fact.

I think the review speaks for itself, the positive was diamonds, if I do punt again, would get my business. But I would take more note of previous reviews.

Offline NotTooOld4It

I think the review speaks for itself, the positive was diamonds, if I do punt again, would get my business. But I would take more note of previous reviews.

Don't give up just because of one disappointing experience. Keep trying, find someone you feel comfortable meeting and take it from there.

'If at first you don't succeed...'

Toshiba

This girl seems to be right up her own arse

Diamonds needs to get rid pronto

Offline nicentrim88

I had a punt with her I would describe as terrible too. And she is way too skinny.

Toshiba

On reflection can i point out some stuff.

1; on her way out.....she may not have been told by diamonds bwt appt, they have form on this
2; your in ability to get a hard on is not her fault
3; theres usually a bin in a bathroom, its not her flat so maybe she didnt know
4; owo is not a gimmee with diamonds girls
5; some of us do like to grab a bit firmer, the girls dont always like it

Just a balanced view tbf.....i still dont rate her at all

Offline William1982

On reflection can i point out some stuff.

1; on her way out.....she may not have been told by diamonds bwt appt, they have form on this
2; your in ability to get a hard on is not her fault
3; theres usually a bin in a bathroom, its not her flat so maybe she didnt know
4; owo is not a gimmee with diamonds girls
5; some of us do like to grab a bit firmer, the girls dont always like it

Just a balanced view tbf.....i still dont rate her at all

She said she was expecting me and knew my name, you are right it's not her fault I couldn't get a hard on, however with the right attention it pops up very easily  :D
On reflection she had already used the bin next to the bed for rubbish from the lube and condom, I didn't grab her was merely holding, I know the difference.

Offline Blackhawk

Of course its partly her fault if a punter is unable to maintain an erection because she is so shit at her job
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Greenman

Good review

One to avoid
That's what this forum is about
Go next for the higher rated ones on here then report back positive

Offline jackaroo2

I agree. Saw Molly at Washington about a month back. Lovely looking lass, just needs a bit of maturity for this. One hour - no effort to provide round two - maybe i should have forced the issue. Complained of doggy being too deep and painful. Having said that her body is very sexy and shapely for a size 6 and she was very pleasant for a chat!

Offline chinatoon

Was desperate for a punt and molly was the only girl available. wish I'd went home for a wank now. She has so little enthusiasm that this is the first time I've failed to get properly hard with a girl. I've never seen anyone able to project the feeling of "I can't be bothered" more than this girl.

Offline Eager Thighs

I was planning a punt with Molly this weekend but after reading the couple of reviews on here I've opted to give Brooke a chance instead.

Offline johnny34

Was desperate for a punt and molly was the only girl available. wish I'd went home for a wank now. She has so little enthusiasm that this is the first time I've failed to get properly hard with a girl. I've never seen anyone able to project the feeling of "I can't be bothered" more than this girl.
One to avoid for sure. Thanks Chinatoon

Offline fatlun

Yes I have seen Molly before and have to travel all the way to sunderland (as she was the only girl, as my initial Heidi was not well ). Boobs are massive especially for a size 6, but they are So fake and hard.
Again No chemistry with Molly as she didn't put any effort at all. Just feel she didn't Really enjoy sex......
Her profile looks good but It's NOT worth a try!