Author Topic: Swingwithusduo - Pelton, Durham  (Read 2097 times)


21 review(s) for NEduo (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done via Adultwork 

Rate: £230 for 60 minutes

Services: OWO, protected, CIM

Location: Pilton Co. Durham. Terraced house in a quiet area

I'm afraid I don't have a lot to add to the recent reviews, but another one just to show how consistently good they are might be useful.

Greeted by one of them downstairs and I was pleasantly surprised by how good-looking she was. One of the previous reviews suggested they were both a little 'plain'. I would disagree. They are both stunners in my opinion. Led upstairs and they were both straight into action with each other, which I rapidly joined in with. 3-way DFK was a new experience for me, and it was a real turn-on. On to the bed, and the expected hour of ups and downs and ins and outs in every position I could imagine (as ably described elsewhere) took place. I am strictly a one-pop guy and they took this on board and we had a rest halfway through. I was thinking about a CIM finish but I got a little overexcited while in mish with one of them, while the other snogged my face off, I lost it (in a good way).

I did find them both a bit quiet at first, but things became more relaxed as time went on and we had a nice chat at the end while I lay sandwiched between them.

I had to travel a long way for this meeting, and it was way over my normal budget, but it was worth it. My best-ever duo experience (by miles), and one of my top punts in 25 years.

Can't recommend them highly enough



Offline foreverchanges

Great review. I'm booked in to see them the week after next for my second visit and pleased to hear their service is still top class.