Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton (didn't happen)  (Read 1975 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Dave123

External Link/Members Only

I was passing through town and messaged her after finishing work for one of these 10 minute specials. She gave me the post code and I drove to her address. On arrival I asked for house number, she then phoned me and asked “are you from Wolverhampton?” I said yeah originally I grew up here but not lived in the city for many years. At that point she cut me off and said she doesn’t see people from Wolverhampton due to the need to be discreet! I said I am discreet, it’s a pretty big place though isn’t it? Unbelievable, left very disappointed.  :wackogirl:

Online Night king

Oh dear she's won't be happy with this review,

Offline Iamforreal

So she expects people to travel from other places to see her? That's odd

Offline Dave123

Yeah I said why don’t you put this information on your profile? Maybe she looked though the curtain and didn’t like my beard or something.

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s a bit out my way for me to go and see her but she had decent reviews up to now

Offline guymids-72

Yeah I said why don’t you put this information on your profile? Maybe she looked though the curtain and didn’t like my beard or something.

Wouldn't have thought your beard would make a difference if she was going to be smoking your pipe

Offline mancsguy1975

Sorry to hear you had a wasted trip. If this is a real restriction on who she sees, then its good to make sure fellow wolviens are aware, I guess. Wasnt aware of this myself

BJB has always been such good value for money and ive found her very pleasant as a person.

One positive review out of a total of 6 isnt good form so far.... better luck next time I guess !
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 05:15:58 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline alabama1

Sorry it didn,t work out mate. It,s a bit extreme I know, and I fully understand if would be punters wouldn,t agree to it, but, maybe we should all arrive in WBA shirts.  :D

Offline mancsguy1975

Sorry it didn,t work out mate. It,s a bit extreme I know, and I fully understand if would be punters wouldn,t agree to it, but, maybe we should all arrive in WBA shirts.  :D

:lol: :lol:

Offline InMefan

Very silly reason given by her. If that's the case she should mention it on her profile or asked you straight away when you initially made contact about the booking.

Offline davidwatts

I saw her a while ago and yes she was very cautious asking where I was from etc.
But was more than fine during the meet

Offline Villapostie

I seen her a while back. I’ve tried a few times to book her since when I’ve been local and never managed to arrange anything.