External Link/Members OnlyThe meet happened a few weeks back
£70 for 30 mins including OWO and CIM
Location - modern clean apartment in Trafford
The lady 7.5/10 mature milf type - great body
Zoe has been well reviewed on here previously and there’s nothing I’d disagree with.
I’d been after an edging style/tie and tease for quite some time, not one of these often advertised awful attempts, but a real, fully restrained and blindfolded oral teasing session by someone who knows what they’re doing. I was not disappointed after contacting Zoe she duly obliged.
Usual behind the door trick although as per my instruction I only managed to catch a quick glimpse of her before she administered a blindfold and led me down the corridor firmly grabbing my crotch.
Into the bedroom where I passed her to money I already had waiting in my back pocket and she sat me on the edge of the bed and began to undress me (again I’m blindfolded at this point and it’s extremely exciting).
Once I’m stark naked I’m instructed to stand while she has an inspect of me - I’m rock hard at this point and again my balls are firmly squeezed while she guides me to the bed and instructs me to lay down.
My hands are then raised above my head and tied to the bed frame firmly with no chance of moving. Then to my surprise, Zoe asks if I’d like some poppers throughout my teasing - I duly obliged and was assisted in taking some.
What then commenced was one of the best blowjobs of my life - mixed with intermittent poppers breaks, very minimal talking, and about 4/5 extremely close calls where I was sure I was going to cum but my balls where squeezed in the nick of time (this women knows exactly how to manipulate a penis) she can genuinely control your orgasm.
The whole time my groin, stomach etc are all being teased with her incredibly forceful tongue. I was told we were almost at the end of my teasing and given my last large dose of poppers. My balls were then gently pulled and sucked individually as her tongue spun round each violently. Following this she told me to take a deep breath before she performed one of the most vigorous blowjobs I’ve ever had, pretty much instantly emptying me into her mouth (I don’t think she swallowed) but she carried on sucking me for a minute or two while I was sensitive and she pretended she hadn’t finished with me.
Overall this meet was incredible value for money and an extremely positive service.
One of the best blowjobs in my life and being completely helpless in the hands (or mouth) if an attractive milf is now off my bucket list.
Absolute 10/10 I would recommend to all.