Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkysquiterBBW - Ipswich  (Read 1376 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6616768) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline belamy85

External Link/Members Only

I have to admit that this SP is not really my type. But I was going to be in Ipswich, couldn’t find anyone else available and liked the kinky element of her profile so decided to give her a try. 

Emailed initially through AW. Took a couple of hours to get a reply, which was friendly and helpful so she made a good first impression. Confirmed the time, length of booking and what services I was after (60 mins for £130). KSBBW sent me her postcode and asked me to make a booking through the AW system which I did. All seemed fine. With my booking I added a note saying I’d call when I got to hers and could she send me her number. To this there was no immediate reply. There were still several hours till the booking so I wasn’t unduly bothered. 

An hour before, there was still nothing so I sent another message asking for her phone number after which there wasn’t time for me to check messages again before driving to her location. When I arrived I was expecting an email to be waiting for me. Still nothing. I also noted that my previous two messages hadn’t been read. I was a few minutes early and in the past have had girls who communicate the house number via AW email at the last minute... so I sent a final message. 

Again, no reply. Waited fifteen minutes just in case, after which there was still nothing.  

Felt annoyed with myself that I had given her the benefit of the doubt and driven to her place without exchanging numbers. Luckily I needed to be in Ipswich anyway and it was only a little out of my way to see her. But if I’d driven there especially I would have been seriously pissed off. 

She finally read my messages and replied later in the evening, saying that she had never agreed to the booking – even though I had an email with her confirming the time. It was this, an outright lie, that annoyed me more than anything else and is why I am leaving negative feedback.  

Perhaps others will have more luck – but I certainly won’t bother trying to see her again. She has gone straight on to my blacklist.

Offline belamy85

Mods... I accidentally clicked positive. This was definitely a negative! Can someone change this to NEG please. Thanks.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Mods... I accidentally clicked positive. This was definitely a negative! Can someone change this to NEG please. Thanks.
Done.

Offline belamy85

Done.

Much appreciated. Don't want other members here getting the wrong idea!

Offline Foxtail17

Sorry to hear you got messed about. I have seen a a few times since mid 2022 and never had any problems with comms or messaing.
She told me she has a job where she is ‘on-call’ sometimes but she said she never works then just in case.

Bad form to tell you she agree to the booking when you have the message.

Offline belamy85

That's intetesting to know and I'm glad you've had a positive experience. If she'd just been more straight forward in her comms I'd have had less of an issue. I hope if other people see her they have more luck than me. It's a shame as some of her services appeal to my kinky side...

Offline Foxtail17

Isn’t she a barebacker?

Not with the two members from here who have reviewed her (including me) and her profile states adamant she will not, but if you know otherwise please share your knowledge.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 03:16:53 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Barry782

Isn’t she a barebacker?

I seem to recall this being on her profile some time ago, and it put me off. I can't give any more verification either way, unfortunately.

Offline Foxtail17

I seem to recall this being on her profile some time ago, and it put me off. I can't give any more verification either way, unfortunately.

I didn’t notice her profile until May last year and it wasn’t mentioned from then onwards.

Offline MunterHunter2021

I could of mistaken it then, sorry for the comment