Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newgirl in Blackpool  (Read 659 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one had a previous (I assume) profile which disappeared about a week ago which had lots more likes ticked so i'm wondering what she actually offers.
I did previously have comms with her which were a bit weird and like pulling teeth trying to get her to state what her extras were and how much.
I actually gave up in the end and thought it was a profile with someone trying to wind me up but this time there is an actual video rather than just pics and IMO she looks FAF

Anyone visited or got any info  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry I meant to add that her phone number hasn't changed and she was previously calling herself Hanna

Offline Southernbloke

She looks very nice but she charges an extra £140 for kissing and doesn’t offer much in her likes list.
As far as I can work out she charges £360 to see her and for that you can’t even get a bj
Maybe she should be on the piss taking thread!!!!!!!!!

Offline Blackpool Rock

She looks very nice but she charges an extra £140 for kissing and doesn’t offer much in her likes list.
As far as I can work out she charges £360 to see her and for that you can’t even get a bj
Maybe she should be on the piss taking thread!!!!!!!!!
I think she's fucked up her pricing, her profile last week had everything ticked from memory and no extras listed but she wasn't able to tell me how much her extras were, instead she asked what I wanted so she could give me a price but i saw that as an opportunity to over charge so I never committed to asking for OWO; kissing etc

I'd only go in for a 15 minute P&D anyway at £50

Offline scutty brown

given that she's Hungarian I read that as -probably- protected £100/hr, with BB £120/hr
thats a total price, not extra: some of the girls don't understand extras pricing

I'm not certain, but I've seen it done that way before

Offline Southernbloke

I often look at the adverts on VS and notice the difference between the adverts on there compared to if they have one on AW
I just go on the basis that most adverts on VS are either fake or a scam or both

Offline BP

If they have "Party Girl" in the title (or in this case the description) it translates to "I couldn't care less if you have a good time or not - you will only be with me for 15 minutes and I can guarantee you wont enjoy it"

Offline Southernbloke

If they have "Party Girl" in the title (or in this case the description) it translates to "I couldn't care less if you have a good time or not - you will only be with me for 15 minutes and I can guarantee you wont enjoy it"

So true 😆