Author Topic: Mature Linda - Brent Cross  (Read 3786 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440219) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Garden69

External Link/Members Only

When: Last weekend

Where: A 10 min walk from Brent Cross station.

Price: £120 for 1 hour

Comms: Very easy. All done via text as she didn't answer my initial call - busy I guess. Be aware she will text you back in such a situation so either switch your punting phone off or have your phone on silent.

Looks: IMO, a very attractive slim EE lady in her late 40's. The pics are accurate but I think she looks better in person. Those legs are so long and look even more amazing in high heels. To die for. Others have said she has a tired face but I found her facially very attractive. Would definitely not be embarrassed to have her on your arm. She does have small breasts but they were still nice to cup and suck on

Service: I went for GFE which was incredible, lots of DFK. Her OWO was also amazing and she had me near the edge quite quickly so I had her stop and slow down. Finished with CIM. She happily took the lot (but did not swallow).

Conclusion: An excellent time with an engaging and beautiful milf. I plan to return as soon as funds and opportunity permit. One of my best punts.


Offline gash bash

Thx for review, looks great. Will try and arrange something this week. Whats parking like?

Offline Davebizz

Thx for review, looks great. Will try and arrange something this week. Whats parking like?

Parking is fine. Quiet residential area intersection of Hamilton road and Woodstock avenue

Only thing to remember is Monday - Friday 12-1pm (I believe, could be 11-12pm) you have to have a guest permit (assuming you’re not a local resident). What I have done is she let me park in her back garden area (as there is a gate - she lives at the back of a house) on one occasion I went around lunch time

Hope that helps
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 02:45:00 pm by Davebizz »

Offline Gordy555

Good review. Her ad on Vivastreet seems to have gone. I tried to contact her just before the ad disappeared. She has been using  a few contact numbers. Did you use the number ending in 1118? Hopefully she will be available again soon.

Offline jonah45

I text her on Monday,on that number,she replied but i could not make it