Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sevdaslavebbw1 in Bayswater  (Read 8300 times)

3 review(s) for sevdaslavebbw1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I never did find out a pronounceable name for her but she was great fun. Or great and fun. £85 for an hour well spent.

Rendezvous made for her place. Close to tube and parking spaces hard to find. I had to drive as I was on the way to somewhere else. Flat is a room in an 'apartment hotel' and although the street was easy to locate the house itself, in a terrace, was a little obscure. Then beware, many stairs. Room OK. Bed large.

Warm welcome. Middle-eastern heritage but English born and spoken. Large boobs, great HUGE nipples, Michelin tyres round the middle, capacious damp holes ready for active exploration. Plenty of smiles. I poked around with mister happy, sucked the tennis ball sized nipples, she sucked my lollipop, and after many adventurous positions and tastings, ended up barking up her from the rear which was a terrific view. Normal, I did not go for the emergency exit, nor for the advertised fetish menu.

I had a good time as usual.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:39:44 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another disgusting barebacker, I actually feel sick.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online hendrix

Each to his own, not my thing, but glad you had a good time HP  :drinks:

Offline lewishamguy

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I never did find out a pronounceable name for her but she was great fun. Or great and fun. £85 for an hour well spent.

Rendezvous made for her place. Close to tube and parking spaces hard to find. I had to drive as I was on the way to somewhere else. Flat is a room in an 'apartment hotel' and although the street was easy to locate the house itself, in a terrace, was a little obscure. Then beware, many stairs. Room OK. Bed large.

Warm welcome. Middle-eastern heritage but English born and spoken. Large boobs, great HUGE nipples, Michelin tyres round the middle, capacious damp holes ready for active exploration. Plenty of smiles. I poked around with mister happy, sucked the tennis ball sized nipples, she sucked my lollipop, and after many adventurous positions and tastings, ended up barking up her from the rear which was a terrific view. Normal, I did not go for the emergency exit, nor for the advertised fetish menu.

including creampie :P :vomit:

marco.f

Yet another disgusting barebacker, I actually feel sick.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I was eating something, you've made me vomit everything on the keyboard  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

Please, put an alert before posting such pictures next time.  :mad:  :mad:

Am I the only one who remembers with affection and lust an American lads' magazine named Voluptuous?

Offline lewishamguy

Am I the only one who remembers with affection and lust an American lads' magazine named Voluptuous?

Well that's a fact you're the genuine and well known barebacker in this forum :D :D

Online finn5555

Well that's a fact you're the genuine and well known barebacker in this forum :D :D

All the comments about vomiting  :dash: you all know HP's tastes so why the fuck open the link  :crazy:

At least he is honest and upfront about his likes and who he fucks  :hi:

Offline tazz

Im beyond shocked that any guy would pay her, i couldnt fuck her if she offered me £200 an hour

there are more like me as I often receive private messages from gents who would like more details about the lady but will not 'come out' about it. Today someone asked if there were any extras. No there were none, all included in the initial fee.

All the comments about vomiting  :dash: you all know HP's tastes so why the fuck open the link  :crazy:

At least he is honest and upfront about his likes and who he fucks  :hi:

thanks
it was not me who posted the picture. I never do.

masta_p

Hats off to you HP, each to there own. Im personally glad to see you review.

She has been in Leeds but is back in a decent hotel near Brent Cross. There she was waiting for me, took off her clothes faster than I could take off mine. Long randy togetherness on the bed made mister happy into a stiff lollipop which she sucked. I got my fingers deep inside her, she was very wwtt so mister happy followed into rhythmic  mish with her raising one leg to let me in over her soft belly. Then woof woof, briefly into the back door and then the main entrance with much slipping and sliding until finally a long slow delicious climax.

I do not know what is it about such a short stout smiling lady that turns me on but I gather we both enjoyed it.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves like I do and no more sour grapes from you lot please.
HP

Offline JamesRockford

I respect your preferences HP.  Glad that you got satisfaction, which after all is a mental phenomenon more than a physical one.  If you got what you were expecting/fantasizing about then bingo.

Hooray for this site - honesty and accuracy is what it's all about.  She's not my thing but I only get 'my thing' about 25% of the time when punting, even with the help of UKP.  All because I like to experiment and take a risk, I guess.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 01:45:45 pm by JamesRockford »

doobes

All because I like to experiment and take a risk, I guess.

Barebacking is a risk too far in my opinion and does no favours for the rest of us.

Offline JamesRockford

Barebacking is a risk too far in my opinion and does no favours for the rest of us.

Amen - goes without saying

Offline punk

Too true regarding bb, hats off to HP, as at least he is more honest than the guys who are secret  bare backers and really do other punters no favours.

Online herbie007

Hats off to you HP, each to there own. Im personally glad to see you review.

Mee too, I enjoy reading them.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.  :drinks:

Biscuitman

Hang on a minute! Are you telling me she British Arab! Also this OP is a bare backer so that means the OP of the negative review knew that? It's clearly stated on her page! You may aswell play Russian roulette!

[Quote fixed by admin]

Biscuitman

How come my reply to the quote ended up in the quote ?

ramrodronnie

+1 doobes

ramrodronnie

Too true regarding bb, hats off to HP, as at least he is more honest than the guys who are secret  bare backers and really do other punters no favours.

+1 punk

Offline Sonny Crockett

Does this HP guy really do bareback?

Biscuitman

He seems to say so. Honestly that would put me off seeing anybody he has been with. Sorry HP!

cockneybstrd

yes our HP does

it's his prerogative if he does or doesn't i dont judge HP for it but at least he is honest
its not something i would do but each to their own

Offline claretandblue

He seems to say so. Honestly that would put me off seeing anybody he has been with. Sorry HP!
He likes them 20 stone plus so you should be able to avoid

ramrodronnie

+1 Biscuitman

jcdmj12

To be fair to HP, he is of an age where natural causes will get him before HIV does.   

She is in London NW2 this week and I assume back to Leeds after that. I have not seen her this time but did see her once more not long ago.

Offline Sonny Crockett

yes our HP does

it's his prerogative if he does or doesn't i dont judge HP for it but at least he is honest
its not something i would do but each to their own

OK thanks.

Offline Sonny Crockett

She is in London NW2 this week and I assume back to Leeds after that. I have not seen her this time but did see her once more not long ago.

OMG - She looks like a weird vampire in her opening pic.