Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IVY_TS Thai - Brentford  (Read 3663 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6787355) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline PatrickCarnes

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ivy a few days ago, in my quest to get topped by a TS, at the third attempt - couldn't get the cock in the other times.

Rang her number, no answer and got a text straight away from Ivy, with the postcode and list of services and prices asking me to text if I wanted to book. I replied that I wanted the hour at £130 plus £30 extra for her to fuck me and cum.

Got the tube to South Ealing and then a short bus ride to the address which is in a high rise newish build. Arrived a few minutes late and texted her, she replied, asking me if I can wait 5 minutes. A few minutes later a guy came out who I assumed was her customer, the locked door to the flats was left wide open so I didn't need to ring Ivy at the intercom, just let her know I was on my way up.

She showed me into a small functional bedroom with a large double bed, handed over the cash. Ivy didn't look as feminine and slim as in her photos but attractive enough.

Back in the room she came straight up to me and stuck her tongue down my throat and there was DFK throughout the meet which was great for me because it's been a long time since I've done that with someone. She pushed me down onto my knees to suck her cock. She hadn't freshened up obviously from the customer before me and there was some sort of small piece of creamy film on her cock, so I flicked it off and she was apologetic. Sucked her with her standing up and then her lying on the edge of the bed. The cock's about 5 to 6 inches and I gagged a couple of times when I went deep down on her. She was making encouraging noises and gasps and I licked out her ass as well.

She was really encouraging with the DFK, making heavy breathing noises and I was sucking her nice tits as well. Could feel the sweat starting to appear on the back of her neck. OWO on me which was nice followed by her sticking her finger up my arse which really hurt because of her long nails.

I hadn't gone with much interest of topping her but she wanted me to fuck her so she rubbered me up and sat on top of me which was my first time inside a TS. Didn't keep hard for very long so cut that short.

Told her to top me but unfortunately my ass is so tight that I failed to get topped by a TS for the third time.

Asked her for a massage and more prostate stimulation. Massage was decent in the Thai way.

Time was running out so I asked her to cum over my face. I lay on the bed and she knelt beside me and very shortly sprayed a fair amount over my face, a first for me and I really liked it.

After clean up, Ivy suggested that I use toys at home to open my ass up. If I want my dream of getting topped by a TS I think I'll have to do that.

A positive meet. Ivy was friendly, sexy and made all the good noises.