Author Topic: YoYo Singapore (VS) - Stockport  (Read 1875 times)

Offline stanr

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my radar for a while as an alternative to the local Chinese/Thai’s. Also I have been looking for someone who does massage with FS.

Easy communication of various prices and availability so took the option of a 30 mins massage with covered bj and FS - £60.

Arrived at location, a familiar landmark for those who know Stockport – quite ironic really!! Buzzed in apartment block and actual apartment was easy to find.

Shock, horror, (not really as I was expecting it), the girl in the pics is NOT who you meet. The actual girl is older, chunkier but still acceptable. Apartment was really clean and modern.

Money exchanged and onto the bed for 15 mins of an average massage with oil. Turn over for 5 mins bj covered with condom, and then onto the final 10 mins of sex, missionary and doggy, before removing the condom and cumming on her tits.

One thing, literally as the last drop came out, she was up, off the bed cleaning herself, which I always find off-putting when I am in my immediate post cumming moment haha.

Cleaned up dressed and out in 30 mins.

VFM as a P&D punt. No real connection as her English is limited except for anything to do with money, but she did what was offered so no complaints.

Would I go back: probably not, but never say never

One interesting comment. I asked her if she was busy (at that price I thought she would be) but she said I was the first visitor that day, and I was there just before teatime that day……so business isn’t brisk!