Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SSweet_Monica - Slough  (Read 804 times)

13 review(s) for SSweet_slut (6 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline southafricanguy

Communication: Pretty good.

Cost: £120 (30 minutes plus anal).

Appearance:

The photos are fairly accurate. The verification photo posted on this forum, although a few years old, gives you a good idea of her facially. She is carrying a bit of weight around her tummy (as mentioned in other reviews), which is a shame. She could perhaps regulate her diet a bit more, as she is quite pretty I thought.

My guess is her age is around 30.

She has a large tattoo on one of her legs.

Meet:

As my last two attempts at anal failed miserably, I thought this has to be third time lucky, and it was.

She was wearing the usual outfit (as seen in her profile pics), which she didn't take off fully. Perhaps she was a bit self-conscious about her body. She did have a fine pair of breasts though.

Wasn't shy when it came to the kissing, and her trusty vibrator was whipped out almost immediately. Not sure what to make of that though.

Her oral skills are pretty good.

I asked for anal, which she seemed to enjoy, perhaps too much, as after only about 10 minutes, she whipped off the condom and starting giving me a handjob. I tried to stop her, suggesting that was a bit too soon, but, alas, she carried on.

Apparently, it was a quiet day for her, so perhaps I gave her an orgasm, and she then lost interest. She said she was feeling very horny on the way out, and I seemed to have relieved her of that.  :angelgirl:

She was pretty pleasant in terms of her personality.

Conclusion: Whole thing seemed a bit quick, and not really good value for the boodle, and then the issue of the long trip to the dark depths of Slough.

Return: Probably not.

Link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 08:41:53 pm by southafricanguy »

Offline southafricanguy

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 09:15:43 pm by southafricanguy »

Offline southafricanguy

Just checked my wallet, and I accidently actually gave her a lot more than £120 (I accidently gave her about £150, and she kept quiet about that), so this review should be a negative.

Bloody hell, some of these WGs have no scruples...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 09:21:52 pm by southafricanguy »

Offline GingerNuts

Just checked my wallet, and I accidently actually gave her a lot more than £120 (I accidently gave her about £150, and she kept quiet about that), so this review should be a negative.

Bloody hell, some of these WGs have no scruples...

Would you like it changing to negative?

Offline southafricanguy

Would you like it changing to negative?

Yep, looks like that has already been done though.  :drinks: