Author Topic: Jenn xx - Workington  (Read 1673 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207486) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline DaveyboyC

Jenn. Workington

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall

Location. 8/10

Moss Bay, loads of parking nice clean flat.

Communication.

 10/10 

Excellent

Girl.

9/10

Jenn is pretty much as described in her profile.  Very much my type, brunette,  cracking body and very chatty.
Offered a drink and a greeted with a kiss.


Business.   10/10

GFE. We lay on the bed for a while chatting and carresing each other with some lovely kissing throughout.   Jenn has a fantastic body and clearly looks after herself.  Clothes off and down to business and she doesn't disapoint at all. I'll not go into detail but it's the perfect GFE best I've ever had.

We ran over time by quite a while and she wasn't at all in any kind of rush.


Summary

She's right up there as one of the best punts I've had.

Offline shaft10

Cheers Daveyboy .. she's a solid punt and better than the local Thai offering  :thumbsup:

Offline Radioactiveboy28

better than the local Thai offering  :thumbsup:

Thats not exactly difficult though is it??? lol You're right though, Jenn is a decent punt... I think she's only in workington until the middle of next week and then possibly going back up to carlisle...

Online Pennine Rover

She mucked me around no end before Christmas.

Offline DaveyboyC

Well I had quite the opposite experience mate sĥe couldn't have been any more responsive and accommodating.