Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD  (Read 2373 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vegg1e

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wow, writing this just after a 3 hr session with MissKDD (I call her Special K) from my phone so wont be long ( maybe give the details later ). There is plenty of praise of her and I totally join in in the praise. She was totally wet and sweet. Thats all for now - crap phone.

intana

is she more of a pse experience?

vegg1e

is she more of a pse experience?
She is whatever you want her to be - just let her know.

vegg1e

Forgot to say, last hr was a duo with lia love - ha ha ha.   :wacko: :crazy:
And please, my money, my business and my pre-birthday treat from me. :P

Offline laidbackasiandude

She has quite a number of very positive feedbacks and reviews on this forum, you've forgotten to enclose the
link with your posting, as attached.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigus Dickus

Wow, writing this just after a 3 hr session with MissKDD (I call her Special K) from my phone so wont be long ( maybe give the details later ). There is plenty of praise of her and I totally join in in the praise. She was totally wet and sweet. Thats all for now - crap phone.

I bet you were drowning in her squirt!  :cool:

Offline hendrix

I saw her after vegg1e and she could not stop squirting, fucking awesome as ever :cool:

vegg1e

I bet you were drowning in her squirt!  :cool:

Totally soaked in the sweet juices - far far better than the "Ice Bucket Challenge" going round.

Also, the strawberries just don't taste as sweet anymore. I know  where I had to suck them out from :angelgirl:

Sorry, did not provide links to the girls because I'm still on the move and writing this from my crap phone. :angelgirl:

kazred

She is my 'Sept Special'..........gonna go for even MORE filth this time :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: