Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _DIANA LATINA - Guildford  (Read 1163 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7011200) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6660975) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline bakes

External Link/Members Only

Booked last minute by txt message. Agreed 1 hour for £150, she was free so went straight round arrived about 20 mins after texting.

Got let into a serviced flat in Guildford.

Girl - 8/10 good curvy body, large fake boobs accurate photos to profile.

Started off really well, she was into it - striped me straight off, into some really good OWO and she was saying fuck me hard etc.

So I obliged, after about 10-15 mins she said your time is up and said to get stuff - all too familiar. I convinced her to finish me with a BJ.

Was out in under 30 mins.

Avoid, attractive girl and good service till cut very short and ending up paying £150 for barely 30 mins.

Offline Bornslippy

What a cunt she is!! Didn't you get a refund??
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 12:00:58 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline simon07

I went to see her at Hatfield for 30 mins. She said she would only do BJ and no sex as my cock was too big. We were both undressing. I said no, put my clothes back on, grabbed the money and walked. Not sure how she gets positives.
She must have changed her profile details as i no longer see my negative review.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 01:23:46 pm by simon07 »

Offline PilotMan

I went to see her at Hatfield for 30 mins. She said she would only do BJ and no sex as my cock was too big. We were both undressing. I said no, put my clothes back on, grabbed the money and walked. Not sure how she gets positives.
She must have changed her profile details as i no longer see my negative review.

This is a new profile, I've indexed her old number (under which you reviewed her) against this profile for all to see.

All reviews are now cross referenced and can be accessed by clicking the link above.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 02:30:38 pm by PilotMan »

Offline simon07

Offline penisilin

Many thanks for that.  :drinks:

She's kind of weird - I tried calling her severally last weekend but she won't answer my calls not reply to my texts. Seeing this review makes me happy I didn't see her as it probably would've ended in disappointment. Many thanks for sharing mate!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 09:38:51 pm by penisilin »

Offline bakes

It was a weird punt started off really good, good looking girl and thought I'd struck it lucky - before she pulled the time is up card. She mentioned more money for more time (in somewhat broken English) when she said the time was up a good 25 mins in, I handed her £150 in total at the start fresh from the atm, I dont think she even counted it, just pretended to weigh it and said "its enough" - maybe she was hoping I'd just fork out more than the given price, I get the impression she thought a lot of herself, who knows with these girls.

Her English is not good, I thought about asking for a refund but decided trying to argue in broken English with a Latina girl wasn't worth £75.

Offline DevilTimed

Hmmm, I was going to see her today - but with this being my only chance to shag until mid February unsure if I want to essentially run the risk. Might be looking for a regular/well reviewed instead and try this when it's less of an "all in".

I'm so fucking horny, having her pull this shit would make me miserable for a week.  :scare: