Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Patrycia - Colnbrook  (Read 3684 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7273504) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Geezer135

When - Before December

Location - first time I've been but judging by the setup well known house in Colnbrook, place itself is clean and fit for purpose. Plenty of on street parking in the area, personally prefer the anonymity of a large public parking garage as always feel lots of cars parking on a street for an hour would get noticed. Would also be nicer if they put some mirrors in the room to watch from different angles.

Comms - I get the feeling Patrycia prefers same day books as tried to book the day before and was told to call back in the morning as she'll forget if it's not same day. But responsive to texts and honest in replies about availability.

The girl - It's her in the photo's. She took the effort to get all dolled up and put on some nice lingerie which I appreciate as it was a morning punt. She's got curves in the right places. I typically see Asian SP's but was feeling like a blonde that week so was a nice to see a girl with big tits and curved arse for a change

External Link/Members Only

Services: £130 1hr OW (my request), DFK A(£60)

The punt: Was trying to see Gorgeous Vicky who was in the area but she was fully booked, felt like a blonde that week so found Patrycia as a nice plan B. Tried texting the day before to be told text in the morning as she claims her memory is not the best. Was responsive in all out texts though. Texted again in the morning and asked is she was available in 2 hours time which she was and provided a post code.

Location is what I assume on here is a well known place in Colnbrook. Fairly discrete in that not a lot of through traffic on a saturday. I've got a thing though about leaving my car on a residential road in that I'm paranoid all the locals are looking out their window thinking here's another one. Although it was during a cold snap so roads themselves were quiet and finding a park was easy. Texted I arrived and got her door number.

Upon arrival got the usual hide behind the door routine but once the door was closed was dressed in nice stockings and suspenders hair was down and she obviously had been working on it in the morning so nice way to start the punt. 2 other rooms in the flat with doors closed so no idea if someone else was there or not but wasn't an issue.

Getting paperwork out of the way and after a quick shower (I always think the girls like it if they know you've had a shower as in their minds your clean as apposed to the "I had one just begore I left"). Started off exploring each other's bodies with plenty of DFK. It's been a while since I've been with a white girl but I did enjoy the change form the usual asian SP's I see. Think it's the curves and the softness of their body which was turning me on. That an the fact it was proper two way French kissing.

After a bit of this we she went down on me. Requested OW as it's my preference, I'm always too quick for my liking first shot so when I felt the urge rising requested we switch to Anal (agreed prior to punt). She can take A like a champ but I'm always careful not to start to fast to give her time to get used to a dick up her arse. What I really liked is how she got a vibrator and played with her twat whilst I was on her arse. Pop in the condom way too quick than I'd have like but was fun whilst it lasted. Whilst I did enjoy A with her more than most, I'm starting to think it's not really worth the extra, this is not a comment on the SP just think my taste's are evolving again.

Onto a nice backrub between rounds, then a more vanilla round 2 which started with me playing with her baps, i do love big natural titties. Plenty more DFK then onto missionary. Lasting longer in round 2 she did this thing where she rocked her hips up and down whilst he legs were over my shoulders, felt really good. Think she's the type of girl that enjoys sex, that or she's a good actress. Anyway fired off another salvo into the bag, little bit of small talk, then shower and on my way, left 10 mins early but satisfied.

Overall: I see her as a good punt and would recommend. I might start trying more Polish / EE girls as they come into the area as Patrycia was a good way to break my duck with them. Think I'm going through a EE Blonde stage, as Megan Allure is a Russian SP I'm hoping to see if our schedules align.

Would I see her again? yes, I'm more of a butterfly and tend not to do regulars but if I was horny and she was available I would.

Happy Punting.

Offline casio38

Thanks for the review, will have to check her out if she is in the area next.

Offline OliverK

Does anyone know what happened to Patrycja?
Her AW profile has been deleted.  Is she back under a new name?

Thanks.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Thanks.
If I were you I'd just move on to one that's currently available.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks.

If you search for her old AW id on here, you can find details on her new profile.