External Link/Members OnlyMilly doesn't have a page. So doesn't have a description.
I would say she is British, mid to late 20s, size 6, short, slim, toned, dark hair, dark skin, average facially, overall very attractive.
Price for 30 minutes of £45.
Services provided:
Oral (with condom), Doggy/Mish.
Milly was quiet in the room. She did the stated services, but that was it. I don't think she likes the job that much. However, after the blowjob and as soon as she took her clothes off I found her very attractive and this helped the sex part of the booking be... ok. Her mood seemed to improve slightly during the sex. I did not get anywhere close to 30 minutes but she didn't actually rush me, although I was able to finish in doggy quite quickly.
Overall neutral bordering on a negative. If this is the body type you like and you don't mind a cheap pump and dump she could be for you. I can't recommend her to others, but if I'm in the area and in the mood I might see her again so I would feel bad with a full negative.