Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative names other than Sergei.........  (Read 4072 times)

Offline laidbackasiandude

I've been giving this some thought recently and noticed on many postings here on UKP, the name "Sergei" frequently comes
up when discussing pimps, or brothel-keepers. Surely, not everyone by the name of Sergei is a brothel-keeper or a pimp?

This is my attempt to expand the vocabulary for possible male names for pimps, with respect to EE WGs or
those from the Former Soviet Union. The list is numbered randomly and indicates no preferential ranking whatsoever.

1.  Boris
2.  Hairy Boris (Larger, meaner, angrier version of Boris above)
3.  Oleg
4.  Igor
5.  Lukasz
6.  Andrei
7.  Constantin
8.  Dragomir
9.  Gheorghe
10. Marko
11. Bogdan
12. Ivan
13. Ratko

The above list isn't exhaustive, please do feel free to add/delete suggestions. 

Potential Female Names for Madams

I'm a bit stuck here guys, the ones that come to mind are as follows

1.  Olga
2.  Olga Klebb (Austere looking female villain with knife in her boots, from the Bond Movie "From Russia with Love")
3.  Marta

cockneybstrd

LBAD

Sergei is a catch all name for an Eastern Euro Pimp

Demetri is his Bait and Switch cousin

Kevin his UK based profile creating pimp runs it all from his laptop

And dear old Winston our lazy friendly UK pimp who is happy pimping out his baby mother's so he can sit around smoking weed all day

Offline hendrix

LBAD

Sergei is a catch all name for an Eastern Euro Pimp

Demetri is his Bait and Switch cousin

Kevin his UK based profile creating pimp runs it all from his laptop

And dear old Winston our lazy friendly UK pimp who is happy pimping out his baby mother's so he can sit around smoking weed all day

I think Kevin and Winston might do a bit of outsourcing to Raj too...like any other industry, all goes to India eventually! :D

Offline CBPaul

We never seem to mention Mrs Fong, your typical Chinese madam and her henchman Won Hung Lo.

cockneybstrd

We never seem to mention Mrs Fong, your typical Chinese madam and her henchman Won Hung Lo.

I forgot about Raj Hendrix...

CB Paul surely Mrs Fong henchman should be oddjob !

a10

Or the one regular stable ho who fails to deliver the advertised PSE service: handjob?

dilettante

Ilya, Nathan, Jascha, Vadim, Gidon, Maxim are obvious candidates that spring to mind, and they'll all have frequently played to Sergei's tune too.

Offline CBPaul

:lol:

Suddenly reminds me of a working flat in Cambridge, finished the deed and on the way out 'oddjob' was preparing lunch short, fat, bald and mean looking too - 'you have good time' he said as he waved a bloody great meat cleaver about. 'Lovely' I said - actually she was rubbish but he frightened the shit out of me so I went for the diplomatic answer.