Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclaire - Durham - AW/Durham Courteseans  (Read 1937 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Trickster1883

External Link/Members Only

Date - Meet happened in early January, a few days after New Years

Booking - Booking was done through AW, with text to confirm

Location - Location was a set of flats in Carrville, Durham with a public parking lot nearby.  This location is familiar to many and was quickly buzzed in once I texted when I arrived at the location.  The flat itself is serviceable and clean, although several girls work out of there and, while Simone was alone on this meet (seemingly) I've certainly heard (but have never seen) other girls in the flat before

The Girl - Simone is a youthful late 30's lady who has the body of someone easily 10 years her junior.  She's thin and toned as well as facially pretty.  The photos online are accurate.  She was wearing a red dress with pin-up stockings and lingerie, as per usual.

The Meet - Paid £80 for 30 minutes.  Simone is extremely friendly and very chatty upon arrival, as this is not the first time we've seen each other, we spent the initial bit of the meeting having a little chat and catching up.  Coupons exchanged as she ducked out quickly to get me some water.  The action quickly starts with a nice intimate session of DFK, with plenty of groping, and Simone rubbing me through my trousers.  Eventually I got her dress off and got her hands and knees and undid her stockings and took off her pants for some nice RO, and had her fuck my tongue.  She was clean and fresh and her bum is one her best qualities so the act of it got me very excited.  I got up and started to remove my clothes and as my pants came off, Simone took the initiative and started with some very nice OWO.  She doesn't go too deep, but to be fair, I'm a bit above average so most girls don't, but her OWO technique was both gentle and excellent.  I was rearing to go and it showed - she commented playfully that "someone is happy to see me."

After a bit of this, she asked if I wanted the bag on and I said, absolutely.  She continued with a little teasing and worked the balls some then went on with the bag and on she went with CG.What followed was some very nice CG and us taking turns to pump away.  Simone is generally quite tight and got quite into it.  Both of us were definitely feeling it as I am relatively sure she came.  In any case, for the most part, she doesn't put it on and seemed genuinely enthusiastic about the sex.  Eventually after she came we changed to mish and I finished in the bag.  After the event I hopped in the en suite shower to wash up and spent the rest of the session having a little cuddle and chatting a bit more.  When the time was up, I was out the door a happy customer.

Overall - Simone is very clear as to the experience she provides, which is a GFE experience, but she does it exceptionally well.  She's a veteran at this having done it on and off for a while now, but she is probably one of the best GFE providers in County Durham.  I always have a good time with her and it keeps me coming back.

Offline Festa

Trickster, I agree on the professionalism and consistency of service from Simone however my experiences of the location and facilities differ from yours. I have seen other girls there and accompanying background ‘noises’. I have mentioned previously another punter at the apartment door as I was leaving which gave me the yips. As for the en suite shower, I have never been brave enough to use, the shower and sink were a mess and the so called fluffy towels was a solitary grubby hand towel which shouted ‘do not use’.

Offline Trickster1883

Trickster, I agree on the professionalism and consistency of service from Simone however my experiences of the location and facilities differ from yours. I have seen other girls there and accompanying background ‘noises’. I have mentioned previously another punter at the apartment door as I was leaving which gave me the yips. As for the en suite shower, I have never been brave enough to use, the shower and sink were a mess and the so called fluffy towels was a solitary grubby hand towel which shouted ‘do not use’.

Yeah Festa, I'll say that while the rooms are serviceable, the bathroom/shower is a bit dire (although functional).  Sorry you ran into another punter coming out - that's gotta be a bit awkward.  With multiple girls working out of there, that's inevitable I suppose, but not ideal.  I've been lucky thus far but I don't go super frequently.  The outside is a bit exposed as well, being kept waiting there would be super dodgy so I just wait in the car for the text.