Author Topic: Roxyukxxx - Blackpool last year  (Read 1773 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5619850) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Fwp

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sorry it’s taken me a while to get round to doing this review, meeting actually took place in November last year.

I have a regular girl (previously reviewed) who I enjoy seeing so don’t often see new girls now; but every now and again I fancy the excitement of a change. So it was one morning when I saw this girl available in Blackpool.

Comms: A quick text and the meeting was agreed for later that day; 30 min for £90. Hotel details provided and I was on my way. Texted on arrival and I got a quick response giving me the room number.

Venue: Usual hotel, easy to access and remain anonymous so all very quick and easy.

The girl: Usual behind the door routine but was pleased with what i saw once the door closed – she looked very nice in deed; dressed in black lingerie, olive skin, toned figure and great pair. They are bolt ons, but done well and not rock solid.

The meeting: straight into DFK and exploring each other’s bodies, at my request, quickly broke off to get naked, noticed a slight belly on her then, nothing too large or off putting, but slightly surprised given the rest of the package; but as I say, nothing at all to put me off. More DFK then OWO, then I returned to favour, very pleasant and she seemed to enjoy it, but who really knows! Then on with the mac, I slipped inside in missionary which should have been good, but for some reason I was struggling to maintain wood, so off with the mac and into 69 which I always enjoy. True to form, that did the trick and it didn’t take long for me to get close, I wanted to come on her tits so we changed position and finished off by hand.

Quick chat whilst we cleaned up - she’s a friendly down to early lass and her smile remained throughout. I didn’t feel rushed; though I noticed after I left I’d just about been in the room 25mins.  But I left happy and that’s what it’s all about.

Would I return? Possibly, but as I said, when I stray from my regular, I like to try new pastures.

Online Oggy22

She looks really hot and been on my HL for a while. I might have to go for it soon.

How big was this belly though?

Offline Fwp

As I said, nothing to put me off, just a bit more there than I expected given the rest of her. Which ever way I think to describe it I think it makes it sound worse than it actually was.  Maybe she was bloated that day,  not sure I can do any better than that.