Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Bradshaw - Great Yarmouth  (Read 10349 times)

2 review(s) for Charlotte Bradshaw (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only £50 for 30 minutes

Charlotte was a plan B visit for me. She works from her own flat which is in the Euston Road/sports ground area of Great Yarmouth. The room used is very spacious with a large bed and I noticed an inflatable bondage chair but didn't go in it.

She's about average height for a woman, facially average looking, wears glasses, a few extra pounds perhaps on her bum, small boobs. Her profile photos are very flattering but she was very bubbly and chatty before I'd paid, so I was getting excited for a good punt.

After I'd paid though she told me that she'd had a recent op on her boobs so I had to avoid them and I became much more aware of the cold she had! Never mind we moved to the bed and began interacting. She has a nice touch but when it came to oral she covered me.

I know OWO is listed as at discretion but I am clean and average sized so was somewhat disappointed. She focussed solely on my shaft whereas good providers, work the balls, perineum and arsehole when they advertise offering rimming (as she does). Disappointed

I swapped positions to go down on her in the hope that things might liven up. This didn't go to plan as she smelt of a mixture of wee and what I imagine is the effect of a bacterial infection. I held my breath and licked her clit a few times but couldn't sustain this. Thinking on my feet I wondered if I could tolerate rimming her if I laid her on her front and kept a distance from her fanny. She was happy to be turned over but despite listing rimming receiving, clenched her buttocks so tight once she realised where I was putting my tongue, that this activity was swiftly curtailed too.

I decided the best I could hope for would be to get wanked off and perhaps use the rest of the time taking a massage. She wanked and sucked me off and this was ok, except for the condom still being on me when she wanked me to cumming.

She gave me some wipes then disappeared to get washed and dressed, despite only being 15 mins into a 30 minute booking. Whilst I wanted to have my full time on a point of principle, the chance to get away early was not to be sniffed at (pun intended).

I think this was my worst ever experience. I've had a couple of meets with disinterested EE WGs but at least these were stunning lookers, who I got to fuck and weren't ill or battling a feminine hygeine issue.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:46:44 am by socks »

pokenn

Thanks for the review. Shame about that as I've had my eye on her. Nothing worse than a smelly fanny.

Offline itk

Sorry to hear that. Seems I dodged a bullet here, as I had a booking with her last week only to cancel due to work commitments.

Offline socks

She does seem to have some ok AW reviews and I remember someone posted on here about having a reasonable meet with her. I wouldn't go back but am interested in other reviews, if anyone else has seen her and had a better experience...?

Offline myredsass

I've seen her and some months ago and also found the poor hygine and was told of the recent op, she didnt take her bra off for me.

I did get down to buisness in the mish position but was nothing to write home about, sack of spuds springs to mind

Offline djng6

Guys, please email her a link to this page so that she knows she has poor feedback and can hopefully improve

Offline socks

Guys, please email her a link to this page so that she knows she has poor feedback and can hopefully improve
you're welcome to. But why post the same message on three different negative reviews in 3 different regions? The point here is to warn other punters of poor SPs. A clued up WG concerned about her service has the option of searching this forum just like any other. That'll do for me

Offline socks

I've seen her and some months ago and also found the poor hygine and was told of the recent op, she didnt take her bra off for me.

I did get down to buisness in the mish position but was nothing to write home about, sack of spuds springs to mind
Frustrating isn't it!? Did you find her similar to me generally, looks wise, eager to finish as soon as you'd cum, did you get owo etc?

James999

if she has a bad attitude and poor hygeine it shows contempt for clients, and cutting short appointments on top of that  :thumbsdown:

Offline madeinwales56

Charlotte Bradshaw (poncy name) in Yarmouth? Who does she think she is? All those Yarmouth girls are skanks, overpriced and dubious. I wouldn't go to Yarmouth for a haircut let alone a punt!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:56:07 pm by madeinwales56 »

Top cats flat

There are some decent English Girls in the Gorleston area now! Blonde~Shell and Emily Jane for example.

Offline socks

There are some decent English Girls in the Gorleston area now! Blonde~Shell and Emily Jane for example.
And which one are you? My guess is Shell as I think I read about other girls being able to use her flat and you've alluded to that in your name.

Top cats flat

I am a Guy! I too have met Charlotte, but never for a punt! I think enough have been said about her! So I am saying no more!!

Offline uutarn

Sorry to hear about your poor service socks :(.
I wouldn't go to Yarmouth for a haircut let alone a punt!
A stick of rock and a kiss me quick hat though?  :unknown:

Offline madeinwales56

Why would you bump a thread that has been dormant for over a year unless it was to tout your girls?

Offline madeinwales56

Sorry to hear about your poor service socks :(.A stick of rock and a kiss me quick hat though?  :unknown:
:lol:

mark100max

top cat owner of shells flat ?

must say emily jane looks quite nice

Offline uutarn

Ah bollox, i didn't see the date, my bad for helping in the bump...

Offline socks

I am a Guy! I too have met Charlotte, but never for a punt! I think enough have been said about her! So I am saying no more!!
What the fuck???? Go on tell us more. Keep digging.

Top cats flat

I am not touting any Girls, as for the remark about the date, I live in the G.Y area, and this is the only review that I could find here!

Do you not agree??????????????????????????????????????????

Offline socks

I am not touting any Girls, as for the remark about the date, I live in the G.Y area, and this is the only review that I could find here!

Do you not agree??????????????????????????????????????????
Ok give us a detailed review of either girl. Two birds with one stone - we get to assess your credibility (and ideally a lead on a good east coast fuck) and you begin to address the incorrect view that mine is the only review of a girl in GY.

Offline itk

must say emily jane looks quite nice

She does, but a fucking nightmare to contact. Emails ignored, plus her availability is all over the place. Says she's available today but no number to call.

Top cats flat

Hey! Socks! Maybe you should change your user name to Smelly socks! You and Charlotte may well then make a good pair!! PMSL!!!!

Offline socks

Hey! Socks! Maybe you should change your user name to Smelly socks! You and Charlotte may well then make a good pair!! PMSL!!!!
ha ha, that really did make me laugh. Not great when all's quiet in the house though!!!

Top cats flat

I have had Emily on my face twice this week, and Shelly today! Nice way to end the year!!!

Offline madeinwales56

I have had Emily on my face twice this week, and Shelly today! Nice way to end the year!!!

I think you're full of squit.

Top cats flat

Well! Someone has got to take those Ladies pics! It is a dirty job! But someone has got to do it! 

cockneybstrd

Well! Someone has got to take those Ladies pics! It is a dirty job! But someone has got to do it!

So are you percy the photographer ? or kevin looking after the profiles

Offline socks

That's two reviews that appear to missing then. Go on TC give us the lowdown and don't spare us the details :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

You said it TC. It's a dirty job .....if her cunt stinks of Fish.

Offline socks

That's two reviews that appear to missing then. Go on TC give us the lowdown and don't spare us the details :drinks:
Bollocks, banned before she got to invent reviews on herself and friend. I quite enjoy reading such reviews, it's interesting just how much girls don't get what it is we're interested in. Flapping on about irrelevent shite instead of sticking to how their cunt feels around your cock and so on!