Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla at La Maison, Bury  (Read 1916 times)

Offline boozer

Punt two of the day (see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366246.0 for number one).

On a wet and miserable evening I found myself in Bury intending to visit GFE. Walking the streets I passed a couple of punters entering and leaving. I've never been there before so wasn't sure what the setup was like. Enterance is off a quiet street and into a pretty nice reception area, just like a civvie business. A couple of punters already there. I was told it might be about 30 minutes so nipped ito the loo for a pee. Returning to reception, punter 1's number came up and he went off with one of the ladies. The receptionist told me they can't fit me in now so that as they say was that and I left following punter 2.

Round the corner I went to La Maison. Awkward enterance as there are traffic lights right outside so I had to loiter back till the cleared before entering. Upstairs to reception, there was no-one waiting but I was told it would be about 15 minutes wait so I had a cuppa, read the paper and chatted to the receptionist before Layla became available. Room was £20.

Layla is a slightly mature lady, maybe in her 30's, petit with a good figure. Possibly slightly enhanced breasts. Into the room I was offered OW or GFE £40 and £50 respectively and went with GFE. Offered a shower but I'd had one before setting off so straight onto the bed and into the fun. Kissing and exploring each others bodies. Licking and sucking here nipples, she was responsive and understood I liked this so offered me them as we continued playing before she moved down the bed to OWO. Nice rhythm but only got about halfway down (I'm average) before a couple of little chokes. Then a tit wank and rubbing my cock on her nipples before more oral.

A little while later she asked if I wanted sex and what positions do I like. Cowgirl and doggy I said to which she replied I was someone who knows what he wants. She lubed up (me, not her) and jumped on. We switched positions a couple of times before I came banging in doggy.

We had a little chat and cuddle before cleaning up and heading out into the wet.

I struggled with this one. I don't think we clicked, somehow we were on slightly different pages at times and I couldn't say why. I'm going with positive  as I don't think it was due to anything Layla did or didn't do, just that we missed that spark.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 09:32:25 am by boozer »

Offline mahler44

You paid £50 (I assume 30 minutes) including OWO which is less than the rate quoted on their website. I wonder which is correct.

Offline Morthos

You paid £50 (I assume 30 minutes) including OWO which is less than the rate quoted on their website. I wonder which is correct.

I'm guessing he paid £70 total as he said room charge was £20.