Author Topic: Hannah - Preston VIP Massage - Preston  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only
Had a bit of time today but it was late afternoon so decided to try VIP for the first time in about a year.
Phoned up about half four and was informed that Keeley and Hannah were working, didn’t want to see Keeley as had problems with her at LMB also I had seen Hannah about 18 months ago and knew she was my type
I parked at the supermarket and bingo hall on New Hall Lane , when I got to the venue the front door was out of action due to building work next door, so used the side one which is a bit more discreet.
I had turned up a bit early so was shown into the downstairs waiting room by the friendly receptionist.
10 minutes later I was shown to a clean and comfortable room upstairs. Hannah shortly arrived and was straight away snogging me and cuddling me.
I had paid the receptionist £75 for 45 minutes and I paid £30 to Hannah for any extras owo and cim, so £105 in total
Hannah was happy to give me a gentle gfe which I really like. Owo was delivered almost hands free which felt amazing, then into a 69 position, then back to a lot of snogging and stroking..
Hannah is busty c cup and maybe a size 12 with red hair and what I describe as a natural pretty face.
She has a very friendly personality and was very welcoming.
We started with her in cowgirl which felt nice and then into missionary which got me over the line.
All in all a very good punt and one I hope to repeat some time soon.
Just as side note the reason I haven’t been to VIP for a while was just over a year ago I had made an appointment there at about 6 pm and when I got there the place was all locked up which really pi££ed me off but I’m glad I tried again as had a good time yesterday

Offline Fantasist7

What age would you guess she was?

Offline Southernbloke