Sexy Thai Lisa - Droylsden
30 minutes - £60
External Link/Members OnlyHad a spare hour to kill and the only girl available was Thai Lisa. I wasn't blown away with her AW profile pictures to be honest but thought for £60, I'd have a bash.
Arrived at the usual place in Droylsden and first impressions weren't the best.....5ft 4 , solidly built, pleasant, but no head turner. I did contemplate walking but she was flirty and seemed up for it so off I went.
Shower offered, massage declined...." so you just want to fuck?" ....she laughed. I went in for a kiss, grabbed her arse, put her on her back and shagged the arse off her for the next 20 minutes..she was very tight, seemed to enjoy being eaten out and was pretty vocal. Finished in mish, cleaned up and I was on my way.
Well, nothing special here, just a P&D with a plain looking girl, she was compliant enough but, at the end of the day i just didn't fancy her. No Blowjob as I just wanted to shag.... Not one Id recommend and not one I'll be returning to